Dumbest/Funniest convo ever....

here it is the 120mph banshee. clocked by a cop car lol.....ok?? it doesnt sound as rich as i remember. but his 6th gear shift sounds a lil weak idk. def not 120mph tho

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt17/grizzly700shee/?action=view&current=0318091810.flv

this dude is so full of shit. and he has rebuilt like 300 motors but he blew this one with all of his great knowledge. i wore my bansheehq shirt the last time i knew i was gonna see him and he was like how can i get one of those so i can teach you all how to build a banshee... i was like plz join the site so we can all make fun of you haha

hahahahah, people are awesome

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahah, people are awesome

do you remember me telling you about that guy?? i ran into him again like two weeks ago and was making fun of him big time. he just wont admit he doesnt know wtf he is talking about.shit cracks me up dude

do you remember me telling you about that guy?? i ran into him again like two weeks ago and was making fun of him big time. he just wont admit he doesnt know wtf he is talking about.shit cracks me up dude

yea dude, what a jackass.. I have met some dumb people with banshees. Then they usually blow up and sit behind a shed for years, lol.

Some people just dont get it, and should never have toys.

i talked to a guy that hung out at the machine shop that bored my juggs when i rebuilt it a couple of years ago.

he asked me what kind of bike it was and if i was "souping it up".

i told him it was a banshee and that i couldnt afford to get it ported at the time so it wouldnt be souped up for a while. i told him that when i did get em ported, i would probably use jeff at FAST.

he told me that the best portwork in the nation was done right in my town, dothan al and that i was looking at the man himself.

then he asked me what kind of cam i was runningunsure.gif

i talked to a guy that hung out at the machine shop that bored my juggs when i rebuilt it a couple of years ago.

he asked me what kind of bike it was and if i was "souping it up".

i told him it was a banshee and that i couldnt afford to get it ported at the time so it wouldnt be souped up for a while. i told him that when i did get em ported, i would probably use jeff at FAST.

he told me that the best portwork in the nation was done right in my town, dothan al and that i was looking at the man himself.

then he asked me what kind of cam i was runningunsure.gif

So what kind of cam are you running?

Lets see, salesman at the yamaha shop in beaverton, oregon told my cousin and I that the yfz450 was superior because of the ergonomics of the unicam.

Had my cousins boyfriend tell me he was gonna smoke me in a drag race on his cr450F 2 weeks ago(what ever that dirt bike is). Raced him 1/8th mile on the drag strip at Coos Bay and beat him by about 5 bike lengths. He then told me he meant we should go race on the flats. I said that would be a top speed run. We radar tested his bike at 77mph in Sand lakes, mine does 72 mph. I told him I just needed to change the gearing on the banshee and it will still beat him (I run 13/46 gearing), he was baffled. Some peoples kids! :blink:

Lets see, salesman at the yamaha shop in beaverton, oregon told my cousin and I that the yfz450 was superior because of the ergonomics of the unicam.

oh shit... so which cam do i take outta my bike to make it superior? the intake or exhaust?

burgundy to match my frame. they're the +50hp ones.

yea the illegal ones, take them out and you down to 186hp's

• 2 months later...

LMFAO people are just dumb and they think they know everything lol i was at the dealership last weekend and sum like 17 year old punk asked the guy at the service desk how to change a powerband and how much they are LOL i laughed right in his fuckin face and so did the guy at the service desk i love dumb people thhey make our world funny

i have seen this shit so many times.. was wearin a banshee shirt around campus here a while back and some kid came up to me and says "u own a banshee" i replied "yea" and i could not have prepared for the words that came out next. he then asked me "why do u have the 350 banshee? the 800 banshee is so much better, i rode a stock 800 BANSHEE before and it was the fastest thing i have ever ridden" i tried so hard not to laugh and just replied with a simple "ooh really? that is so cool i have always wanted to get one of those" and walked away... people are so clueless its funny