Suspension

Crash66

I was wondering if anyone knows if Sadium shock company is still in buisness....Im loking at a set that are used, but dont want to invest if they cant be serviced, their web site seems to be from 2004 and nothing recent.

thanks , Crash

I was wondering if anyone knows if Sadium shock company is still in buisness....Im loking at a set that are used, but dont want to invest if they cant be serviced, their web site seems to be from 2004 and nothing recent.

thanks , Crash

are those the ones on ebay that your looking at?

The easiest thing to do would be to call them directly, they'll be able to tell you what you need to know.

If they are still around.

Yea Quick did exactley that, he was very insistent that they were a great combo , set up for my weight....hasnt responded on wether they are still in buisness though...I'm convinced that there an excellent shock from the research Ive done...but cant seem to find out if they still operate a buisness...the only thing holding me back is not being able to service them.

Yea Quick did exactley that, he was very insistent that they were a great combo , set up for my weight....hasnt responded on wether they are still in buisness though...I'm convinced that there an excellent shock from the research Ive done...but cant seem to find out if they still operate a buisness...the only thing holding me back is not being able to service them.

Im going to see if I can find the number to call Stadium Suspension ....I just figured out thats what you were hinting to...little slow on the uptake today Quick...

Im going to see if I can find the number to call Stadium Suspension ....I just figured out thats what you were hinting to...little slow on the uptake today Quick...

...and there you have it....Quik suggested calling them....I found the number and they are still in Biz, and were very helpful and curtious to boot....why didnt I think of that...LOL

they seem pretty pricey imo,,,you could get some top of the line elkas for $1100-$1200 brand new. i personally dnt know anyone that runs them. if you bought them let me know what ya think!

I got stadium suspension and they are great i really like them, but i didnt have to pay for them since it came with the bike hehe

I got stadium suspension and they are great i really like them, but i didnt have to pay for them since it came with the bike hehe

haha,,,im sure. i bet they are great shocks but i think on that ebay add the things go for like $3,000 new,,,wtf. i got new elka dune editions for $300 shipped from nyuk and they ride smooth as silk

haha,,,im sure. i bet they are great shocks but i think on that ebay add the things go for like $3,000 new,,,wtf. i got new elka dune editions for $300 shipped from nyuk and they ride smooth as silk

Hey Shawn ....where did you get the Dune Editions for that price,,,I'm asuming that was fronts only???

• 3 weeks later...