4 mill

so, i'm confused on this one. if you put on a stock piston and stock head, you shouldn't be able to rotate it to tdc at all with a 4mill crank, and you will not get the full stroke reading. i would throw washers on the studs, and bolt something strait with holes to them, then bolt down the jugs and mount the gauge to that to measure, so that nothing moves, and you get the full stroke measurement. just make sure you get a proper measurement before you start a dispute, and drag someones' name through the mud by mistake. also, talk to the person first. could've been a shipping mixup or something that they should get the chance to make right on their own accord.

so, i'm confused on this one. if you put on a stock piston and stock head, you shouldn't be able to rotate it to tdc at all with a 4mill crank, and you will not get the full stroke reading. i would throw washers on the studs, and bolt something strait with holes to them, then bolt down the jugs and mount the gauge to that to measure, so that nothing moves, and you get the full stroke measurement. just make sure you get a proper measurement before you start a dispute, and drag someones' name through the mud by mistake. also, talk to the person first. could've been a shipping mixup or something that they should get the chance to make right on their own accord.

talked to the guy today.. he sent the wrong one. thank god