Bob's on the 23rd

So is this T&T? and Sunday, not Saturday? Fill me in on some more details, Im guna try and make this one! Figured I'd make more visible.. lol didn't want anyone confused.

-JD

Dave was gonna try and see if they could change it to sunday.. But this is going to be on saturday now.

Damian, Where you guys staying at for Labor Day weekend?

If you are wanting to get it used up, I will buy mine from you Shayne Labor weekend.

As far as where I am staying, it is still up in the air. The wife might come, and if that is the case I am going to try and find a last minute vacancy on a cabin. If she doesn't go, I will prolly stay w/a friend. Are you camping?

I am going to try and get there Thursday night.

If you are wanting to get it used up, I will buy mine from you Shayne Labor weekend.

As far as where I am staying, it is still up in the air. The wife might come, and if that is the case I am going to try and find a last minute vacancy on a cabin. If she doesn't go, I will prolly stay w/a friend. Are you camping?

I am going to try and get there Thursday night.

hmm.. I think we're leavin friday.. But I'm stayin at the state campground and the site is plenty big enough if you need a place to crash.