795/blaster pistons

slopoke

Thanks all. My problem is that I have a set of 66 over cylinders that need a clean up. I was wondering if the blaster piston would work to get one more bore. They have a good port job that I would like to use once more. ANY SUGESTIONS???? Sleeving doesn't seem cost affective

wiseco makes 68mm banshee pistons...

buy a cub if you want that big of a bore. i just got one...they are sweeet!!

I don't think the 795 series goes that high. I just need to get 1 more use out of these clylinders. I do not want cubs. I need to stay with stock appearing. It's not a matter I want it that big I just am at 66 right now. I didn't think the 795's went over 66.

Yea it will work. You will just need a new set of domes. Call noss and tell him what your running he will be albe to hook you up.

Tell him your running a 4 mill long rod stock cylinder running blaster pistons. If you tried to run them with banshee stroker domes you would be down on compression and have a huge squish clearance.

I had a pair of drag ported 4 mill cylinders resleeved with big bore sleeves. I just ran blaster pistons. They were 66mm through 68mm. Noss cut me the domes. josh