shee down need help

UTYFZ350

well we went out last weekend and my banshee ran great as it always does, went to start it up to pull it in the trailer, moved maybe 50 feet like normal and just shut off, i tested the two wires that go to the coil and im getting no power to them, where do i go from here?

I would start with measuring the pick up gap, should be 0.018" - 0.20". Then I would check the transition of the pick up and make sure it is sending out the signal when the flywheel tabs pass by it. Next I would move onto the stator. The stator supplies the voltage to the CDI that is going to the primary side of the coil. The pick up sends the signal to the CDI to open the gate and send the stator voltage to the coil. The coil then generates a higher voltage through the plug wires to the spark plugs.

I am sure if I jacked something up here I will be corrected, but this is how I understand the ignition system to work.

SP

I would start with measuring the pick up gap, should be 0.018" - 0.20". Then I would check the transition of the pick up and make sure it is sending out the signal when the flywheel tabs pass by it. Next I would move onto the stator. The stator supplies the voltage to the CDI that is going to the primary side of the coil. The pick up sends the signal to the CDI to open the gate and send the stator voltage to the coil. The coil then generates a higher voltage through the plug wires to the spark plugs.

I am sure if I jacked something up here I will be corrected, but this is how I understand the ignition system to work.

SP

when referencing the gap do you mean .18 to .20 or .018 to .020?