Is there a 2010 BANSHEE

All I can say is ck the links i posted and research it yourself. I work at a Yamaha Dealer and it is nearly impossiable to get it here without spending twice what its worth. The dealership I work for is not able to help me at all. You have to use a middle man and you have to verify that he is a legit importer. I am not sure you can legally import it as new being it wont pass the emissions. I had thought about having a relative I have in EU buy it and ship it to me. But by that was all said and done I would have been able to have bought 2 in the us for the same price. Sombody gone be a smart ass and argue all I have said but its a free county (FOR NOW). Do you own research and you make your own conclusion. :cool:

slopok im not trying to be a smart ass i really just wanted to know if it would be alot or if it is posible to get one in to the us

Duh, you can import anything that is not illegal to possess. Only you can decide if it is cost effective. Last I knew they were sold in both Canada and Mexico for border imports, otherwise you are looking at importing from overseas which is out of range for most just in shipping.

SP

Duh, you can import anything that is not illegal to possess. Only you can decide if it is cost effective. Last I knew they were sold in both Canada and Mexico for border imports, otherwise you are looking at importing from overseas which is out of range for most just in shipping.

SP

That's what i'm trying to say.................Thanks. Not cost effective.......................Even if you could get past the legal part you would be crazy. You can still find leftover 06 ever once in a while someone bought up and stored hoping to get rich.

Buy a used one. You could buy 5 used for the price of one new. And if you would really like to spend the coin build one from the ground up with all new parts(aftermarket). Why would anyone want a stock Banshee anyhow?

why would anyone want a virgin? :biggrin: