HEAD BOLTS STRIPING

hey guys on my right side jug number 6 went out first then we fixed that then rode it for about 2 days came back to tork it and number 10 was striped but it torked down todays before that and now it feels like when i torked it that number 8 is going to be next and its only on the right side

any ideas

Normally the nuts will strip out way before the studs will. I've stripped a dozen nuts on coolheads, due to the studs being a tad too short, but never damaged the stud.

See if it's a stripped nut or stripped stud and go from there.

Normally the nuts will strip out way before the studs will. I've stripped a dozen nuts on coolheads, due to the studs being a tad too short, but never damaged the stud.

See if it's a stripped nut or stripped stud and go from there.

THIS ONESS ARE STRIP I AM PRETTY SURE BECAUE IF U KEEP TITING THEM THE BOLT COMES OUT OF THE JUG HOW CAN U TELL IF JUST THE BOLT IS STRIPED

My bad guys I ment the studs I feel like dum ass

Only you can tell us what is wrong. You have it there in front of you for evaluation. If you are pulling the threads out of the cylinder then the threads need to be repaired. If it were me I would just repair all of them. Any machine ship can do it or you can do it yourself.

Again, if it were me I would repair them all with "keenserts" as opposed to helicoils. Keenserts are a much stronger thread repair unit.

If it isn't the threads in the cylinder then it must be the studs and those can just be replaced.

Simple to diagnose and simple to repair. Just getter done!

SP