maintances

4 strokes have a better lubrication system so there ring to bore wear is less, but they have more moving parts to fuck up and adjust.

your always gonna have mates run there mouths, just run you 2stroke harder than theres and that will block there hole.

allright lol thanks guys i so sick of them talking shit about 2 strokes im like for one thing your gay 4 poke sounds like shit and it sucks lol

never really had any problems engine wise with my blaster and banshee if its rebuilt right it will run for a while. i know what you mean though everytime my buddy and i go out on our shees one of us come back with something broken or something that rattled off. its all about how you ride it. i pound my shee because i dont mind fixing it. they break cuz you can ride them harder than a 4 poke. when was the last time you seen a raptor or yfz blowing donuts on dry tar endlessly.

never really had any problems engine wise with my blaster and banshee if its rebuilt right it will run for a while. i know what you mean though everytime my buddy and i go out on our shees one of us come back with something broken or something that rattled off. its all about how you ride it. i pound my shee because i dont mind fixing it. they break cuz you can ride them harder than a 4 poke. when was the last time you seen a raptor or yfz blowing donuts on dry tar endlessly.

x2 man them 4 pokes cant do that they cant just go up to black top and wipe donuts all day long lol and yes i agree u ride a banshee alot harder then u would a 4 stroke

4 strokes are ok for certain things. the 4 stroke craze right now is more of a fad than anything else. if some ass bag created the 3 stroke tomorrow and built it up to be the best race ready machine ever made then everyone would want one. just because 2 strokes are thought of as older technology since they arent really developed anymore doesnt mean they arent as good. as was said before maintnance is everything on any atv or vehicle you are gonna bash around out in the woods or at the track

4 strokes are ok for certain things. the 4 stroke craze right now is more of a fad than anything else. if some ass bag created the 3 stroke tomorrow and built it up to be the best race ready machine ever made then everyone would want one. just because 2 strokes are thought of as older technology since they arent really developed anymore doesnt mean they arent as good. as was said before maintnance is everything on any atv or vehicle you are gonna bash around out in the woods or at the track

thanks guys and i have another qustion how do u get taht picture like u got there of your banshee and how do u list all that information on what u all got into it like hotcams and all that how do u do that

thanks guys and i have another qustion how do u get taht picture like u got there of your banshee and how do u list all that information on what u all got into it like hotcams and all that how do u do that

go under your control panel and click on edit signature

insert pics like this

edit.....banshees dont have cams

hahahahahahah!!!!!

Edited by volfan537240