Wont start? Very strange

Went riding yesterday. Went great! Then got home put her away. . 2day i jst wanted to start her up. . But shee wont? I checkd spark. .has good blue spark. Checkd fuel. Got fuel in the float bowls but my plugs are dry!? So i thought mayb my pilots or mains are blockd. . .i opend up my carbs. And nope they fine. . Put them back same story. . .wnt evan start with choke. Dsnt get petrol to cylinders at all. I hav no airleaks and my compression is at 125 both cylinders. When i pour a few drops down the plug hole it starts up but then dies. . .im lost? Help any1? Oh and i took my reeds off and they fine. And my tors is disconected

Went riding yesterday. Went great! Then got home put her away. . 2day i jst wanted to start her up. . But shee wont? I checkd spark. .has good blue spark. Checkd fuel. Got fuel in the float bowls but my plugs are dry!? So i thought mayb my pilots or mains are blockd. . .i opend up my carbs. And nope they fine. . Put them back same story. . .wnt evan start with choke. Dsnt get petrol to cylinders at all. I hav no airleaks and my compression is at 125 both cylinders. When i pour a few drops down the plug hole it starts up but then dies. . .im lost? Help any1? Oh and i took my reeds off and they fine. And my tors is disconected

did u try pulling it i have had it were it wont start then i pulled it and it did

if the reeds are good and it has compression if must not be getting fuel. DO NOT try to pull it off because if it is a fuel problem you are not getting any lubrication to the top end and if you drag it around long enough it will cause damage. If it has to be pulled off there is a problem that needs correcting. Did you make sure you had fuel flow from the petcock?