What next?

Hey everyone i gotta banshee with a dune port done by Jeff at F.A.S.T, nology coil and hotwires, cool heads 20cc domes (135psi), wiesco pistons (10 over), 330 mains 27.5 pilots stock clip, advanced timing +5 running pump 93 octane, shearer inframe pipes, k&n pods, what next??? i was thinkin carbs or maybe v-force 3 :shrug: ... currently stock carbs reeds cylinders crank ect. i eventually am planning on a 421 cub 4mill But for now what would you recommend and would that work with a cub in the future...?? Top end junkie :evil:

Hey everyone i gotta banshee with a dune port done by Jeff at F.A.S.T, nology coil and hotwires, cool heads 20cc domes (135psi), wiesco pistons (10 over), 330 mains 27.5 pilots stock clip, advanced timing +5 running pump 93 octane, shearer inframe pipes, k&n pods, what next??? i was thinkin carbs or maybe v-force 3 :shrug: ... currently stock carbs reeds cylinders crank ect. i eventually am planning on a 421 cub 4mill But for now what would you recommend and would that work with a cub in the future...?? Top end junkie :evil:

My guess would be that with your supporting mods you are on target with some reeds and carbs. If your going with a cub in the future, it would be my opinion to go with some V Force reeds. It seems they are one of the best to run with the cubs (but I am not a big cub guy so if someone else says something different, go with them!).

SP