MAXIMA OIL

Formula K2 is a very high performance 100% synthetic 2-cycle lubricant utilizing 2000 centistoke esters along with special additives to achieve outstanding levels of protection and cleanliness. Friction and wear, ring sticking and exhaust tract (power valve) carbon are virtually eliminated. Also provides higher levels of rust & corrosion protection.

Technical Data

Color D 1500 Red

Gravity

Wow thats some good info Spurdy. What do you think of the klotz supertechniplate. thats what ive been using this year. I used too use 927.

I run 927 at 32.1 with no problems and my truck is built ford tough

Wow thats some good info Spurdy. What do you think of the klotz supertechniplate. thats what ive been using this year. I used too use 927.

I used to run supertechniplate and never had any issues. The last bike I bought was set up to run 110 fuel and they had been running 927 so that's what I stuck with. After I changed it out with a 4 mil crank I noticed the carbs were really gummy and everything in the crankcase and the piston rings were gummy. Nothing what the motor I had taken apart looked like after running klotz. So, after I was out of the 927 I had (I had bought enough for 55 gallons of race fuel) I switch back to klotz and have never looked back. No issues to date and I'm on my second drum of fuel.

Both I ran at a 40:1 mix.

SP

Edit: Oh, and my truck is Ford tough also! Lol!

Edited by spurdy

I used to run supertechniplate and never had any issues. The last bike I bought was set up to run 110 fuel and they had been running 927 so that's what I stuck with. After I changed it out with a 4 mil crank I noticed the carbs were really gummy and everything in the crankcase and the piston rings were gummy. Nothing what the motor I had taken apart looked like after running klotz. So, after I was out of the 927 I had (I had bought enough for 55 gallons of race fuel) I switch back to klotz and have never looked back. No issues to date and I'm on my second drum of fuel.

Both I ran at a 40:1 mix.

SP

Edit: Oh, and my truck is Ford tough also! Lol!

Right on. i run supertechniplate at 40:1 and a 50/50 mix of 110 and super.