MAXIMA OIL

2 oil have the same price

what is the difference

Formula K2 is a very high performance 100% synthetic 2-cycle lubricant utilizing 2000 centistoke esters along with special additives to achieve outstanding levels of protection and cleanliness. Friction and wear, ring sticking and exhaust tract (power valve) carbon are virtually eliminated. Also provides higher levels of rust & corrosion protection.

Technical Data

Color D 1500 Red

Gravity

which is better?

LOL! That's almost like asking if Ford or Chevy is better! Oils are personal preference per application. If one oil manufacturer or specific oil from a manufacturer was truely superior to the rest the majority of people would run that. As you can see if you search, everyone on here has a preference and no specific oil is a leader over the rest.

SP

Edited by spurdy

LOL! That's almost like asking if Ford or Chevy is better! Oils are personal preference per application. If one oil manufacturer or specific oil from a manufacturer was truely superior to the rest the majority of people would run that. As you can see if you search, everyone on here has a preference and no specific oil is a leader over the rest.

SP

he ask what is the strong of each one

tank for cut and paste of maxima.com

so I ask for more usable opinion

Dude! You specifically asked for the difference between the 2 oils! Who better to explain it then the manufacturer. If you were looking for a different answer maybe you should have asked your question differently. I gave you the exact info you asked for.

Sorry for trying to help you out.

SP

Edited by spurdy

Dude! You specifically asked for the difference between the 2 oils! Who better to explain it then the manufacturer. If you were looking for a different answer maybe you should have asked your question differently. I gave you the exact info you asked for.

Sorry for trying to help you out.

SP

yeah sorry... so if I read belray site for exemple the S2 oil is high quality oil too

yeah sorry... so if I read belray site for exemple the S2 oil is high quality oil too

You didn't ask if it was a good oil or not, you asked for the differences. If you would have asked for opinions, I would likely have given you mine. I don't like Maxima oils, I think they are thick and gummy and may cause rings to stick and gums up my carbs. True or not, I don't know, I just know what my last motor looked like after I took it apart running 927 @ 40:1. You asked for the differences, I gave you that. You didn't ask for opinions, therefore I didn't give any.

Don't be a dick just because you asked your question in the wrong manner. And yes, most manufacturers are going to call their oils "high quality", that's why I copied the Tech Data as well. Thought you would be intelligent enough to read through the data and come to your own conclusions. Didn't realize you were asking for somebody to make your decisions for you.

By the way, there are a lot of folks that use Belray oils successfully and are happy with them. To each his own, its all a matter of opinion. One person has bad luck with a lubricant because they fucked up their premix and its all the oils fault! LMFAO....seen it too many times.

Out.

Edited by spurdy