Sandfest 2009 Roll Call

sheeBnasty

Welp, $500 later!!!! LOL I road tripped to Waynoka last night with a couple buddies and some ROAD POPS!! LOL Got the sites roped off!! 541, 542, 543, everyone stop by for some entertainment!! LOL

Zak+beer=entertainment=retna damage!!!!! Zak no one wants to see you in your G-string again, it took weeks of therpy and eye surgery to recover.....lmao.....ya'll think of me.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Zak no one wants to see you in your G-string again....."

HMMMM...what did I miss on that last trip...don't know if I can handle seeing Zac in a G-string...Shannon..were you in on this too???

If Shannon didnt see it, he must have been to drunk and didn't have his glasses on.

What happens at LS stays at LS! I ain't sayin shit!

SP

Sounds like a damn good rule to me!!! LOL!!! Just a week away boys and girls..... Got my motor back together and in the shee..and it started..hopefully get to maybe ride it downt the street tonight... Zac..got your motor all back together yet and running?

Well guys, it looks like im going! +1 the wife wanted to come so ill be pulling our 21ft travel trailer, she'll be driving her dads avalanch with the kodiak and the yfz 450 + pitbike. we should be down thursday night or friday morning.

do i need to bring the fixings to fix the banner? or should i just make some tomb stones to put in the sand in front of zac and shebnastys bikes? ohmy.gif

Well guys, it looks like im going! +1 the wife wanted to come so ill be pulling our 21ft travel trailer, she'll be driving her dads avalanch with the kodiak and the yfz 450 + pitbike. we should be down thursday night or friday morning.

do i need to bring the fixings to fix the banner? or should i just make some tomb stones to put in the sand in front of zac and shebnastys bikes? ohmy.gif

Sweet!!!! Glad you are coming Maqz.... and your tombstone comment aint funny!!!

Sweet!!!! Glad you are coming Maqz.... and your tombstone comment aint funny!!!

Good to hear your able to come Magz! I can't wait to get back in the sand.

So....Zac....You got that thing together yet?

Bob, is the 4 mil running good yet? I hope mine is still there. I aint been home home in a couple of weeks, I hope my bike is still there and my wife hasn't sold it yet!

SP

Good to hear your able to come Magz! I can't wait to get back in the sand.

So....Zac....You got that thing together yet?

Bob, is the 4 mil running good yet? I hope mine is still there. I aint been home home in a couple of weeks, I hope my bike is still there and my wife hasn't sold it yet!

SP

Well it runs....don't know how good yet but rode it up and down the alley last night...going to try to ride it some more before I leave Wednesday..but may have to finish breaking it in Thursday at the dunes...Why haven't you been home Spurdy? Work?