Sandfest 2009 Roll Call

sheeBnasty

Tryn to get the bugs worked out of my shee and i will be there!!!!!!!

Well even if you don't get them all worked out...come anyway...there will be a lot of banshee knowledge there that can help..Zac LOVES working on bikes the whole time we are there anyway..LOL!!!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as the is COLD BEER!!! Oh, and I am leaving the sign at home, or just strategically placing some tape over the repair tent part!! LOL

Z

There is always cold beer...............Yeah get rid of the repair tent part..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy siad he can prolly get us on at the track in nowata if we want!! Or we could run to the city and ride on the sand bar there!! John knows some of the guys that drag race down there!! Or, we could go to the dunes for a little bit one day and rope our spots off as well!! But yeah, definately need to do some testing!!

Andy siad he can prolly get us on at the track in nowata if we want!! Or we could run to the city and ride on the sand bar there!! John knows some of the guys that drag race down there!! Or, we could go to the dunes for a little bit one day and rope our spots off as well!! But yeah, definately need to do some testing!!

Test and Tune before you go to the dunes?????? Now what fun is that....LOL!!!! Cheaters!!!

Typical build!! LOL another day down and still not finished!! Oh well, parts should be back from polish on wednesday, so maybe then I will wrap her up!! Then its time to start learning to tune alky!!

Z

You spend too much time fucking off on here instead of working! Lol! Get R Done! Can't wait to see how it runs on alcohol!

My Elkas showed up today, I'll have to send you a pick when I get them on. Gonna be sweet!

Later!

SP

Well you see Shannon, I have this job where I HAVE to set in the office all damn day and HQ and ATVDR are my breaks!! LOL Frequent breaks, but breaks!! Once off work tho.......banshee all the way!! Well throw is some baseball games and football games and the lake, buying and renovating a house, helping buddies on their shees, things seem to stack up on me from the looks of that list!! LOL Oh well Tis life I guess!!

Well you see Shannon, I have this job where I HAVE to set in the office all damn day and HQ and ATVDR are my breaks!! LOL Frequent breaks, but breaks!! Once off work tho.......banshee all the way!! Well throw is some baseball games and football games and the lake, buying and renovating a house, helping buddies on their shees, things seem to stack up on me from the looks of that list!! LOL Oh well Tis life I guess!!

Man you need to get a life!!!!!!! Melly sezzzz you need to get a wife and then you wont be doing all that stuff........lol. Im gonna miss ya'll with all of this talk of the dunes.

Man you need to get a life!!!!!!! Melly sezzzz you need to get a wife and then you wont be doing all that stuff........lol. Im gonna miss ya'll with all of this talk of the dunes.

Your not IN mexico yet! You could always change plans.....

Zach, sounds like you need to turn part of your office into a shop. Then you could work on your own shit during business hours! That is, in between breaks, of course.

SP