Sandfest 2009 Roll Call

sheeBnasty

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking I may just bring my son's 90 Sunl 4 wheeler to ride at the dunes...seeing that everyone has went crazy with thier builds....my little 4mil is going to get spanked around.... :banghead:

I guess we need to take your motor off the table and start building a TREX. We might have it done by Sandfest....lol Damn I am going to miss all of ya'll.

sheebnasty- He is just being bashful and doesnt wanna hurt my feelings...he beat me by a good 2 to 3 bike lengths

Well if shee runs like shee did at Snake Hunt...you still got me by about 3...LOL...

I guess we need to take your motor off the table and start building a TREX. We might have it done by Sandfest....lol Damn I am going to miss all of ya'll.

Nah....going to run Jace's Sunl 90 on alcohol and nitrous!!!!LOL!!

damn, doesnt look like anyone is gonna have a poor mans bike cept me... oh well, still gonna be a blast. cant fuckin wait!!!!!!!!!!

springer...I wouldn't worry...if your bike runs then you are good...we usually spend more time at camp working on our shit anyway...of course having a few cold beers in the process...helps us figure out our problems faster.... :beer:

springer...I wouldn't worry...if your bike runs then you are good...we usually spend more time at camp working on our shit anyway...of course having a few cold beers in the process...helps us figure out our problems faster.... :beer:

haha, i was thinking the same thing. i think the ride to fixing equation is like 10% riding 90% fixing ours or others bikes.

speaking of, i have a nice 07 white se yfz 450 for sale for 3,500 if anyones interested. if i sale it id still be interested in coming and hanging out and working.

cj

haha, i was thinking the same thing. i think the ride to fixing equation is like 10% riding 90% fixing ours or others bikes.

speaking of, i have a nice 07 white se yfz 450 for sale for 3,500 if anyones interested. if i sale it id still be interested in coming and hanging out and working.

cj

If it is on the Dallas CList, I think I emailed you trying to trade. Nice looking bike.

cj

magz if I had the money I would buy it from ya....hope you get to come out no matter what...what is the status of your shee?

magz if I had the money I would buy it from ya....hope you get to come out no matter what...what is the status of your shee?

kia

had some bad fortune lately. had to sale it to another buddy. let it go to cheap since it didnt run. now i got to let the yfz go...=\ seems like either house starts falling apart or our cars are falling apart...think i just need a better job....

kia

had some bad fortune lately. had to sale it to another buddy. let it go to cheap since it didnt run. now i got to let the yfz go...=\ seems like either house starts falling apart or our cars are falling apart...think i just need a better job....

Ouch dude, that sucks. Hope everything comes together in the end. You still gonna make it for Sand Fest?

SP