Sandfest 2009 Roll Call

sheeBnasty

Hey zach went over to nowata yesterday to get matt some parts for his stuff. Finally ready to be put together. Got back and took a few drags down the street on the puma and now im freakin pumped.lmao....ready to see how the bike runs with the new paddles im gettin.

Edited by joshb

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, whats the story on your old tires, JJ? :biggrin: I am sure my 12 haulers will be plenty for mattys bike, and those extremes should prolly go on mine!! And i am sure Rachel and Trent will be down for about any dune time!! Spurdy, I will let ya know about the fuel!!

Timmy, that sounds like a fun group!! Not sure if Rach and Trent will be there that weekend, but pretty sure they will make it on halloween weekend!! After the wedding this weekend, I would almost bet that Rachel will be prego!! So, there dune time may quickly become very limited!! Who knows?!?!

Well, whats the story on your old tires, JJ? :biggrin: I am sure my 12 haulers will be plenty for mattys bike, and those extremes should prolly go on mine!! And i am sure Rachel and Trent will be down for about any dune time!! Spurdy, I will let ya know about the fuel!!

I think you are prolly right on that one. Have you talked to him about it? I think if you talked to him he would do it

Timmy, that sounds like a fun group!! Not sure if Rach and Trent will be there that weekend, but pretty sure they will make it on halloween weekend!! After the wedding this weekend, I would almost bet that Rachel will be prego!! So, there dune time may quickly become very limited!! Who knows?!?!

Prego "its in there!"....LMAO I don'd know about Holloween but I will try to make that weekend also. Since my wife will not take a shower at the dunes she might take one in the trailer if they bring it. She will do some camping then. I am not real big on staying in a motel but if it is the only way I can get her to the dunes I will make the sacrifice. Half the fun o duning is hanging out by the fire with good friends. I am hoping after she sees how much fun it is she will do the tent.

Half the fun o duning is hanging out by the fire with good friends. I am hoping after she sees how much fun it is she will do the tent.

Good luck with that Tim. After many times of my wife "seeing" how fun it is she still requires a Room and Shower!

SP

You not staying on the dunes? Are you going to be in that kool bus again?

Camping at #37 in LSPS for Sand Fest. Not sure about Oct yet. Still waiting on confirmation from the boss. Have talked to Phil and Tami to see if they are going or not. I sent them an email with our dune schedule but haven't heard from them yet. We will be down there with them for thanksgiving fo sho though.

SP

Parts are ready, got the call tonight!!! Gonna pick em up tomorrow!! But....... gonna have to wait to go back together since the damn sister scheduled her wedding this weekend, without considering my wrenching schedule!!!! What a BIATCH!! LOL JK, but get to go back together next week!! I am stoked, hurry up SANDFEST!

Edited by zachass9