Sandfest 2009 Roll Call

sheeBnasty

Springer buddy, I seriously doubt that statement!! LOL but, I may be interested in trading anyone straight up, as long as their ride doesn't have a single polished piece on the whole bike!! I've been in the garage polishing for two hours this evening and look like a beat up hobo!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a deal shannon!! You shoulda just stayed with us tho!! Anyways, cant wait to see everyone there!! I have a funny feeling that there is gonna be a shit load beers get drank that weekend!! My kinda GIG!!

Z

Would have stayed with you guys but I didn't know if there would be room. Didn't know how many sites you would have and I can't go down that early to get a site. Josh said you guys were going down 2 weeks ahead of time. Just can't swing that bro!

Besides, I may try to get levings to come again and he would need rm for the 5th wheel or another buddy with a pop up.

SP

i am planning on staying in the state owned area where you cant reserve spots, but do you guys think if i get there on wednesday that there will be any spots? just to be safe, i might reserve a spot from lsps. the only reason i want a spot from the other side is so i can maybe get a spot surrounded by trees and shit cuz ill have my two great danes with me. they need the shade and a sort of boundary to keep from scaring people. what do you guys think???

There will only be a few sites, and I cant think they will have any trees on them on wednesday, thinkin that would be a real gamble!! Oh and Josh, you better stop trying to down play that lil single, some of us know that damn thing will run!! And shannon, we are going down two weeks early, just to rope off our sites for sandfest weekend, I am headed out that wed night. Anyways, getting really impatient and sick of polishing!! LOL I definately need a motor back so I can better occupy my mind and time!!

There will only be a few sites, and I cant think they will have any trees on them on wednesday, thinkin that would be a real gamble!! Oh and Josh, you better stop trying to down play that lil single, some of us know that damn thing will run!! And shannon, we are going down two weeks early, just to rope off our sites for sandfest weekend, I am headed out that wed night. Anyways, getting really impatient and sick of polishing!! LOL I definately need a motor back so I can better occupy my mind and time!!

I know you are just roping off sites, but your only an hour or so away. Its 6 hours for me! Do you pay for the site through the entire time, or just hope that nobody takes your site caused its roped off?

SP

I know you are just roping off sites, but your only an hour or so away. Its 6 hours for me! Do you pay for the site through the entire time, or just hope that nobody takes your site caused its roped off?

SP

You have to pay for them and put tents up. At least that is what they did for Snake Hunt.

Spurdy....heard you got your shee running good...just got my jugs back yesterday. Hopefully have mine back together by next week.

You have to pay for them and put tents up. At least that is what they did for Snake Hunt.

Spurdy....heard you got your shee running good...just got my jugs back yesterday. Hopefully have mine back together by next week.

Sweet Bob! You should have plenty of time to get it together. Yeah, it ran really well at the end of snake hunt. Changed gearing a bit during our trip in June and it runs pretty well now.

Zac.....It isn't much price difference by the time you pay for all the extra days and the tent that is sure to be fucked up from the oklahoma wind!

But I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of time down there anyway!

SP

Broke down today and rented a razor for the girls to cruise during sandfest!! Making Stewarts payment for them this month I guess!! Keep the ol lady off my back!!

Who else is coming besides Melly? That should be pretty fun for them! You get your parts back from Jim yet?

SP

Broke down today and rented a razor for the girls to cruise during sandfest!! Making Stewarts payment for them this month I guess!! Keep the ol lady off my back!!

All that money you spent on the Razor you could have put that towards the golf cart project! Is your sister and brother in law coming?

Yup, rach and trent are coming!! They get married next weekend!! 500 wont hardly get me started on the golf cart project!! LOL I will head to Tulsa this week sometime to grab all the new goodies!!

Sweet! It'll be good to see Rachel and Trent again also! I didn't think they were gonna make it. I think I'm gonna order me a new set of shocks tomorrow. Should be here in time for SF.

Oh, don't forget to let me know how the deal goes down with the fuel guy!

SP

Yup, rach and trent are coming!! They get married next weekend!! 500 wont hardly get me started on the golf cart project!! LOL I will head to Tulsa this week sometime to grab all the new goodies!!

Its about time they get married!!!!......tell them hi, I will be missing Trent. Tell them they need to come to the dunes in Oct when Spurdy and my crew come up. I talked to them this past week and there will be 8 of us coming up maybe more. It will be me my wife Amy, Chris and Jami, Gary and Lexi and another guy named Scottie you have not met yet and his wife. Should be a good crew coming up.