Streamline Billetanium Hydraulic Clutch

Keep pumping like you do with brakes.

Just when the bleeder is closed pump it 5 times instead of one time...will take a bit anyways.

Also at the beginning if its bone dry fill the rez and open the bledder and stick a hose on the end into a cup(so there is no mess) and let gravity help fill the line...takes about an hour or more this way AND then bleed it like i said above..it really helps alot and then its much easier to get bled.

• 1 year later...

sick, ill give it a go

I just installed a Hydraulic Clutch on my Banshee last night. I haven't got to ride it with the new set up on there, but from what I've seen already I think I'm going to love it. I have a Drive Line Heavy Duty Clutch (with YZF 1000 Components) and a Barnett Dirt Digger Basket. I put the Drive line clutch in it because the Barnett didn't hold up worth a shit. I loved the HD Drive-Line Clutch but the pull was so stiff. So I tried a EZ Pull Lever by MSR, it felt more responsive but it didn't help the pull I ended up buying the Billetanium Hydraulic Clutch set up.

I bled mine with a syringe/needle. I installed it then I took the top line loose and used the need and syringe to fill it. After it was full I hooked it up and started pumping it and bled it out just like you would the brakes. I can't wait to get out in the woods and try it out.

I just got mine Hydraulic Clutch on, and man is it nice. It might be one of the best mods I've done to my Banshee so far. I'm running a Drive-Line Heavy Duty Clutch and a Barnett Dirt Digger Basket. The clutch has held everything I've put to it and its great, the only down side to the Drive-Line HD Clutch was the pull. It was pretty stiff, and with me running 15/42 gearing in the woods it was hell on my hand. The Hydraulic Clutch made a huge difference.

I did have a little trouble bleeding it, I ended up buying a Bleeder and Pump from Auto Zone and that took care of the problem.