quick question please

i know I must be a tard right.... :blink:

Do I use my spacer, they don't look any diff then the stockers on the base flange and i don't want to assemble it to check before I do other shit

spacer or not...?

Is it a 4mm cast cub cylinder block or a stock stroke block?

Not sure what it REALLY is, cause I got it from a guy who bought it from rdz like you saw it. BUT....I was told it is a 4mil 68mm. Already checked the bores. they are 68mm. What is the hieght of a 4mil cylinder? from flange to head surface...

hi i have the same problem, i have a 4 mil with hot rods crank, ck 158 rods,and stock cylinders, wat size spacer do i need to use or just a bigger gasket? the piston does come up past the cylinder, and where can i buy them?? thanks guys

hi i have the same problem, i have a 4 mil with hot rods crank, ck 158 rods,and stock cylinders, wat size spacer do i need to use or just a bigger gasket? the piston does come up past the cylinder, and where can i buy them?? thanks guys

Blaster pistons? Cut domes? You need a spacer if you dont run cut domes, the porting has to be matched to the 4 mil aswell. Might want to talk to your builder for the specs, not us.

Blaster pistons? Cut domes? You need a spacer if you dont run cut domes, the porting has to be matched to the 4 mil aswell. Might want to talk to your builder for the specs, not us.

ya it has blaster pistons and a port job that matches it but i just did my top end and the pistons come up past the cylinder so im not sure if it has a thicker gasket or wat i didnt notice when i cleaned it up and threw the old gaskets away?

ya it has blaster pistons and a port job that matches it but i just did my top end and the pistons come up past the cylinder so im not sure if it has a thicker gasket or wat i didnt notice when i cleaned it up and threw the old gaskets away?

The ports line up?

Does it have cut domes ? if so you don't need a spacer. You are better off using cut domes :cool:

ok. i just got done building the rest of the motor. The cylinder is a 4 mil. the piston matches the deck @TDC. I'm leary about using the stock head without any cut for the 68mm pistons. I didn't have any problem with the 66mm bore. I measured the clearance with play-duh...lol... I found roughly.012 clearance between the crown and the head. I can let that slide until I get a new head i suppose. I'm prob going to order tomorrow..... Any suggestions?