what mod to do next?

ok well took my bike to pismo this weekend .. and it did really good at the drags but i want to make it faster .. what can i do ..? put stock carbs on? new pipes???? my mods are in my sig.. thanks ..

drop down too 19cc domes and run 50% 110 and 50% super and proly drop down to 35s like xxmelticexx said. Do you have a dynateck or stock cdi?

ok well took my bike to pismo this weekend .. and it did really good at the drags but i want to make it faster .. what can i do ..? put stock carbs on? new pipes???? my mods are in my sig.. thanks ..

if this was my bike and i was looking to make it a little faster i would

1.drag port the cylinders

2.dunable override

3.lock up

4.try and make that thing lighter....drag axel, spindle mounts...the lightest wheel and tires you can find

5.a +4 or +6 swing arm

in all honesty i've seen 370's just haul ass...and i would keep the 38 or 39 and put them on alky or not if you plan on dunning...good luck and have fun

Edited by bada450r

2.dunable override

3.lock up

4.try and make that thing lighter....drag axel, spindle mounts...the lightest wheel and tires you can find

5.a +4 or +6 swing arm

in all honesty i've seen 370's just haul ass...and i would keep the 38 or 39 and put them on alky or not if you plan on dunning...good luck and have fun

Your shit doesnt even run pablo.

2.dunable override

3.lock up

5.a +4 or +6 swing arm

thanks for the help bro . i just got a +4 and i love that thing you can see it in my pics from pismo .. and i just baught a lock up ... and ive took out the whole front break system .. and all unnessery hoses .. brackets.. my bike does really good at the beach or the drags.. i just want it faster ...

Start with some 35mm pwks, if you got juevos go alky with 39s. Next will be some new cylinders. T5s work well for all around, wouldn't hurt to go to some drag pipes... I like Shearer.

thanks bro. i think i will get some 35s... and new cylanders.. i had drag pipes but i sold them on here because i didnt think i would be able to push them .. or they would make me slower..

well as you prolly know is you want fast on these things its very posible but once you make it fast there are those other factors. like do you like to cruise the dunes or play around alil bit? if you go with the all out drag port its great for going in a straight line but playing around isnt as fun in my opinion thats why im building a second bike lol one drager on meth and one duner get the best of both worlds

since you've already ditched the brakes, i think we can assume this thing is pretty much dedicated to drag racing. Without a doubt, you need an override, and you may as well go to a cub. You could have your stockers ported, but all the builders are backed up and you could buy a cub and have it bolted on this weekend and it will run damn strong

2.dunable override

3.lock up

5.a +4 or +6 swing arm

Perfect advice right there.

IF you are just going to bolt it on...don't waste your money.

If you are actually going to use and program some of the other features (programmable timing curves, shift light output, tach, stutter box hook up) then I say go for it.

If you have the ability to get the software cable, a laptop and dyno time to program curves that work for your bike...do it.

There are other things you can bolt on that will do a LOT more than just an ignition at this point. bada nailed them.

Save the couple hundo for those, first.