Mine. Strong, light, look good and pretty cheep in price. :thumbsup:

Bansheeallcleanandshit023.jpg

Bansheeallcleanandshit012.jpg

Bansheeallcleanandshit007.jpg

Edited by savage420

i have hipers on the rear of my yfz too. i love them! yes there really lightweight cause there carbon fiber and the strong as hell and changing tires is so easy to do! and yes that price is for one wheel. but they're well worth it and look kick ass! best wheel ever fo sho'!

i have hipers on the rear of my yfz too. i love them! yes there really lightweight cause there carbon fiber and the strong as hell and changing tires is so easy to do! and yes that price is for one wheel. but they're well worth it and look kick ass! best wheel ever fo sho'!

Thanks megil

I run the ITP Baja like Savage. They are ok. The reinforced ring does get hung up on stuff in tight places. (edge of rocks, tree roots, ext....) But they are strong. I think Yamaha of Troy has the best deal for the Baja, 299 with tires.

The Hypers are the best rim made for trails IMO.

If your looking for a cheap, heavy duty wheel, ty the Quad Rocks, they are very very thick aluminum.

quadrock.jpg

If your looking for the BEST wheel for trails, then go with the Hypers, but they def arent cheap tho.

Those are HEAVY and brittle. They will break and chip. They do not bend.

Just FYI

SP