marvin shaw shocks?

vegas banshee

the ones you usually see are the shaw hillshooters.. or comps..they will KILL you on trails...marvin shaw makes plenty of different shocks..just go to their site.they make some badass coil overs..i rode a shee at abbotts with a stock length on a shaw coil over...it rode almost as good as an elka in my eyes

the ones you usually see are the shaw hillshooters.. or comps..they will KILL you on trails...marvin shaw makes plenty of different shocks..just go to their site.they make some badass coil overs..i rode a shee at abbotts with a stock length on a shaw coil over...it rode almost as good as an elka in my eyes

ok thanks man... hey did u see that desert shee he had for sale with king shocks up front? wow it was awsome! .. hey do you ever go to sams cycle supply?

yeah i have pics of it i'll have to upload of it some time..it was down there last week again haha.. i rode it in teh parking lot..im in good at abbotts and sams cycle supply... that desert shee had some serious speed lean..and the cub it had was weak kuz it needed refreshed..

yeah i have pics of it i'll have to upload of it some time..it was down there last week again haha.. i rode it in teh parking lot..im in good at abbotts and sams cycle supply... that desert shee had some serious speed lean..and the cub it had was weak kuz it needed refreshed..

haha im good at sams .. my dad live like 2 blocks from ther haha sam is as cool as they come.. abbot did all the motor work on my shee but i started to go to quad mania cuz tony does all the work him self and i dont know abbots mechanics too well .. ya upload those pics man .. i forgot to take some :confused:

the mechanics at abbots change all the time but he only picks mechs that are certified..and if you request..abbott personally will do the work on your bike per your request.. i only went to quad mania once and the prices where :ohmy: :ohmy: compared to my discounts at abbotts..and yeah..sam is a hella chill older guy haha i took my chick friend in there and he was hittin on her it was funny as hell haha

the mechanics at abbots change all the time but he only picks mechs that are certified..and if you request..abbott personally will do the work on your bike per your request.. i only went to quad mania once and the prices where :ohmy: :ohmy: compared to my discounts at abbotts..and yeah..sam is a hella chill older guy haha i took my chick friend in there and he was hittin on her it was funny as hell haha

haha ya sam is kinda an old player hahaha abbots mechanics did an awsome job on my shee but my sister got hit out at dumont by a rhino doin like 40 and she was on her shee like 3rd or so and tony saw it helped us get the bike home and did a whole front end super cheap .. like shocks wheels lights a arms +2 for about 1k or so.. so ever since then ive been a loyal customer.. i gotta find those shee pics when she was hit.. her banshee was destroyed.!

sounds like hell..haha yeah same is an old player and i'll have to go to ddr and find those pics of this blue banshee destroyed by a rail on comp.

o i think ino what ur talkin bout! i watched a dude on a blue shee get nailed by a buggy on comp.. crazy shit.. go to ddrs gallery and in the injurys the girl in the hospital on the stretcher is my sis,

lmao you mean "the moto ho" ? haha damn that looks like it has to hurt..i put the pics up of that blue shee in gen banshee disc...

ya thats her nickname i guess haha she had a clothing line and all.. but that night was fucking horrible and the fucken bitch who was drivin the rhino complained cuz the impact broke her thumb...

stupidity at its finest..stupid f*$(*%& people in rails and rhinos..thats what irks me the most..they bitch about scratches and broken thumbs..and the people that got hit can move for 3 months..fuck em all haha

stupidity at its finest..stupid f*$(*%& people in rails and rhinos..thats what irks me the most..they bitch about scratches and broken thumbs..and the people that got hit can move for 3 months..fuck em all haha

AGREED haha the fact that they wer doing 40 in the flats racing 3 rhinos wide so she couldnt doge the one in time and those big rediculous lights blinded her.. rails and rhinos need to be banned on big weekends IMO