Shearer SB Inframe's?

decon

Looks like my post turned into a shearer bashing one :ohmy: .

But spurdy that is just what I wanted to hear. I was very confused on which pipe to run, and I didn't want to go back and fourth with pipes to find the right one. What carbs do you run with your setup?

But spurdy that is just what I wanted to hear. I was very confused on which pipe to run, and I didn't want to go back and fourth with pipes to find the right one. What carbs do you run with your setup?

Speaking for myself, I wasn't bashing Shearer............. However, I was trying to keep the thread real with respective to dealing with him. I figured y'all just needed to know what the deal is. :thumbsup:

It's the customer service after the sale that pisses me off. O and for the price you pay you would think that that the pipes would fit a little better.

As far as bashing Matt, I am just stating fact.

yeah, my inframes required shims everywhere to fit half way decent. now that you mention it. I kind of figured it was the frame. guess not :down:

I am running 35 PWKs . And I must have got lucky with my set, while chrome leaves much to be desired, the fitment was a piece of cake. I have heard several horror stories but mine slid in like butter.

Win some / lose some I guess.

SP

• 4 weeks later...
I am running 35 PWKs . And I must have got lucky with my set, while chrome leaves much to be desired, the fitment was a piece of cake. I have heard several horror stories but mine slid in like butter.

Win some / lose some I guess.

SP

you said the jetting went down after the install of the shears,by how much and what sizes?I have the similar set up and seems to run a little rich.

werd to that... I got some shearers that were from cascade with show chrome...man they look nice on there. Fit was good but i always wished they gave me more room by the choke assy on the left side. My chock nob is already melted half way. I had a billion washers in there but the midpipe is holding it from giving me the space i want by the pipe clamp.

Shearers are very good ipes though. this is my second set. I've run trinity, dynoport, t5's,and shearers....shearers are the best pipe for speed, dynoport for the best sound, trinity for the best midrange, t5's are sweet all over pipes.... all on stock cylinders of course