swingarm shop on ebay

painter1

I ran 2 of their swingers in the past, a +4 and then a +6. They are hard to beat for the money, but they arent anything to fancy!! They are pretty nice and simple, but they are pretty heavy!! Their swingers are great on play bikes, but often times you can find a better deal and a better swinger on here in the for sale section. Just my .02

Z

Personally....

and I have nothing against the swingarm shop, he's a fellow MI guy and fellow racer, great guy.

But I would be looking towards a roundhouse swingarm. Once you get a new carrier...it's the only way to fly...and it makes chain adjustments a snap!

• 4 weeks later...
Personally....

and I have nothing against the swingarm shop, he's a fellow MI guy and fellow racer, great guy.

But I would be looking towards a roundhouse swingarm. Once you get a new carrier...it's the only way to fly...and it makes chain adjustments a snap!

Do not jump with their +6 swingers, mostly my fault but i liked the price. :evil: im still using it just slightly bent a little...lol