Banshee Bore Sizes

Hey, I was wondering if you guys know what sizes correspon to which # bore the cylinders are one. Fior example stock bore is 64mm I believe so if thats correct 64 mm would be your first bore. I have a set of cylinders that are 65mm, so I was wodnering what bore that corresponds to assuming the bores were done in even increments, and how many bores are left? Thanks guys!!!

Hey, I was wondering if you guys know what sizes correspon to which # bore the cylinders are one. Fior example stock bore is 64mm I believe so if thats correct 64 mm would be your first bore. I have a set of cylinders that are 65mm, so I was wodnering what bore that corresponds to assuming the bores were done in even increments, and how many bores are left? Thanks guys!!!

They can go in increments of .25 mm but most do .50mm at a time.You can bore to 66mm safely.the cylinders you have more then likely have been bored twice but if they had deep gouges they may of needed to go the full 1mm over.

They can go in increments of .25 mm but most do .50mm at a time.You can bore to 66mm safely.the cylinders you have more then likely have been bored twice but if they had deep gouges they may of needed to go the full 1mm over.

I don't necessarily agree with that. Yes, most pistons can be purchased in 0.010" increments (0.25mm) but I have been able to do several top ends by only going over 0.010". It does depend on the damage to the cylinder as to how much needs bored. It is really hard to say how many times it has been bored just knowing that the current bore size is 65mm.

SP

Thanks for the replies, I know that its hard to say how many times they have been bored, but I was wondering, assuming that the bore is just worn out, not blown up how much it has to be bored for the next piston size. I thought it was 0.5 mm, but wasnt sure. I just wanted to make sure that a 65mm that just has regular wear, no gauges and made 100psi didnt have to be sleeved.