Chariot ULTRA flow banshee coolant impeller

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard of actually moving the coolant too fast. it wont pick up the heat and have enough dwell time in rad to disperse it. Not saying that this is what you r doing just asking if this is or can be an issue in a banshee?

I think its a gret product none the less and the cover is nice as well I will def be picking one up . Actually been waiting for it since I seen post about one coming soon.

Do you guys plan on making a head?

One that diverts water down into the cylinders would be awsome. I saw a add on for a pro design one but have heard very little about it

Do you guys plan on making a head?

One that diverts water down into the cylinders would be awsome. I saw a add on for a pro design one but have heard very little about it

The guy that makes the sling shot lockups makes a top cover for the Prodesign head that does that.

What does the back of the water pump cover look like? What makes the waterpump work is the housing that it sits in. So if your water pump cover doent match the aluminum clutch cover then it wouldn't really be worth it. All it will do is spin the coolant in the clutch cover instead of forcing it up into the head.

The guy that makes the sling shot lockups makes a top cover for the Prodesign head that does that.

I think there are a couple other folks out there that are making the smae thing..... If I recall, Trinity even has something like that (not sure if it's on the site or not).

What does the back of the water pump cover look like? What makes the waterpump work is the housing that it sits in. So if your water pump cover doent match the aluminum clutch cover then it wouldn't really be worth it. All it will do is spin the coolant in the clutch cover instead of forcing it up into the head.

I have the same questions. I think I am missing something when it comes to undetanding the product. :geek:

Looks like it has more fins on it to transfer the water faster than other impellers especially the stock impeller.

If I were not making my own, I would probably buy one just to be diffferent, if nothing else...... It's definitely $100 cool.

I am curious as to what the numbers are behind the increased flow, and how much of a cooling difference it makes. :geek:

wow that things big. does it even fit in the water pump housing?

It looks like it has an extended cover. The cover needs to continue the contours of the water pump housing in order for the pump to operate efficiently, other wise it will just cavitate / aireate the coolant.