what do you guys estimate my speed is?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just b/c the road is slopped doesn't mean your speed increases to infinity and beyond. Gearing stops how fast it will all turn genius.

did i say i could do "infinity" on my bike? i realize that straight line i will not reach as high a speed as i will going down hill....that little push from gravity just helps with the over rev...

did i say i could do "infinity" on my bike? i realize that straight line i will not reach as high a speed as i will going down hill....that little push from gravity just helps with the over rev...

Lol over rev? Just because you're going down a hill doesn't mean your bike will rev more. Unless your motor doesn't make enough power to pull the gearing you run, then yes.

i was going down hill on asphalt and i was clocked by a car, so im sure there is some variables and my actual top speed wasnt exactly 90 but he said I and the car were dead even and he was going 150 km/h in his car,

so eat a dick ahahha BLASTERKX

sounds like to me your about 14 years old. if you dont know what the adults are talking about please dont join in.

sounds like to me your about 14 years old. if you dont know what the adults are talking about please dont join in.

sounds to me like your a idiot, u got a problem or somthing? u dont like the fact that i got clocked by a car? ur wife/women/boyfriend scrape your head when sucking you off? little scabby maybe? not everyone has 421 cubs and shit, mines only got, pipes, vf3 and pods, so going downhill does help me reach my top speed easier.

sounds to me like your a idiot, u got a problem or somthing? u dont like the fact that i got clocked by a car? ur wife/women/boyfriend scrape your head when sucking you off? little scabby maybe? not everyone has 421 cubs and shit, mines only got, pipes, vf3 and pods, so going downhill does help me reach my top speed easier.

Are you the guy on you tube With the flohawk or mohawk that's 14 years old on a banshee who said that my banshee suck dick???? Cause if you are then i would shut the fuck up, And it sounds like you are the guy since your so cocky :shoothead:

Are you the guy on you tube With the flohawk or mohawk that's 14 years old on a banshee who said that my banshee suck dick???? Cause if you are then i would shut the fuck up, And it sounds like you are the guy since your so cocky :shoothead:

not me!! i just dont like getting called and off by some random fucking idiot!!!

not me!! i just dont like getting called and off by some random fucking idiot!!!

lol what a loser man. you get all butt hurt about something that someone questions you on. if you really went that fast why would it matter if i said you didnt if you did thats kool. but i think not but hey thats just me, opinions are like assholes everyones got one. so have a nice day "little man"hahaha