2 stroke oil

Your going to get 10 million 3 hundred and 42 different answers...Just use a good name brand oil and mix it correctly...I use Klotz Benol...Everyone uses somethin different.

I use BELRAY in my tranny, I am a dumbass and should of used 10w30 Valvoline or similiar oil...Tranny holds almost 2 qt. I put in 2 qt myself..

castor 927 25:1 for breaking in new engine for me and yea 2 qt also

Actually a tranny running the stock clutch cover holds 1500 mL = 1.5 L = 1.585 qt. A modified clutch cover for a lock up clutch will hold a litlle more.

SP

I am a firm believer in Klotz Supertechniplate... I ix all my motors 36:1 (18oz to every gallon). Castor 927 is also good, but we all know we can't run both lol. Those are the only two oils I will ever run, but Klotz gets the nod

I used to run the 927 also. When I tore the engine down it seemed like everything was "gummy" as compared to the previous motor using the supertechniplate. I switched back and am just as satisfied as before with the Klotz brand oils!

Just my opinion, I wouldn't run 2 qt in a tranny with a stock cover. 0.40 qt extra is a little too much for me.

SP

1.5-1.7 in the stock cover for sure.... I actually tested the clymer manuals recommendation for checking it last year (toom me a long time by the way)...

I got 1.5-1.6 quarts when it finally stayed in the marked area of the dipstick on flat land.