Who did your Porting

Loc

Who Did Your Porting  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did my own ... i had great customer service and i always called myself back and i was very affordable... :blink:

i did my own ... i had great customer service and i always called myself back and i was very affordable... :blink:

I can vouche for AWR. I've seen people spend big money (cough cough Damon :blink: ) and still get beat by AWR. And anyone that was at Haspin saw how quick his black bike with blue frame was.

Jeff at F.A.S.T. has mine right now. I'm getting the cases ported and epoxied along with an aggressive Play/Dune port for my 4mil. Jeff is really good at what he does and has top notch customer service.

What is he epoxying for a 4mm, if you don't mind me asking?

What is he epoxying for a 4mm, if you don't mind me asking?

i think its used to match things up. like my builder may have to use that shit for my top case half to match the cylinders with case cuz someone had already ported my cases.

I woudln't think case volume would be a issue with a 4mil. None of my 4mils used epoxy.. But.. what do I know. :shrug: leave that stuff up the to the builders.

i agree-unless there is a huge mismatch from previous port work.not a big fan of case stuffing-lots of work little gain....if any...imo