Blowing up Crank after Porting

Well I just got done tearing down the motor after about and hour of easy riding because I thought I messed up my trans..well turnes out that the main bearing on the crank is bad. turns out one of the stop keys broke off and somehow went in there and did some nice shaving in there. the top end is fine and the cases are fine. so all in all I guess i just need a new crank that is trued and welded this time...

Well I just got done tearing down the motor after about and hour of easy riding because I thought I messed up my trans..well turnes out that the main bearing on the crank is bad. turns out one of the stop keys broke off and somehow went in there and did some nice shaving in there. the top end is fine and the cases are fine. so all in all I guess i just need a new crank that is trued and welded this time...

Sounds like it,at least it didnt mess up your top end

Yeah man after getting the porting done it was great just breaking it in..I could tell a big diff. All in all after tearing it down my jetting was spot on. I guess I can tell just by the seat of the pants without doing plug chops... Anyone know if the Wiseco or Hotrod Cranks come trued and welded or is it something I need to send it off to have done