need to spend 2200 on my shee, pz help

well here it is, i just got back from st anthony dunes with a bone stock 08 shee. all i gotta say is i need MORE!, ran into some cash and i have a few questions,

1- i ride open feilds, gravel pits, dunes and the odd street. would t-5s be my best bet? ( will be dune ported by christmas)

2- also want a head and would like to support the site sponsors, so what would kind is best, and what domes? (2375ft) and would like a set of domes for both race and pump fuel, 18cc and 20cc??

3- had a modded airbox on my 98 and wonder if pods were better. ????

4- timing plate will be a RS, haha jk, prodesign most likely.

5 tors. removel kit,

6- what am i missing ??any ideas and flack are welcome.....

was too excited to do a serch for all this , im sorry .

well here it is, i just got back from st anthony dunes with a bone stock 08 shee. all i gotta say is i need MORE!, ran into some cash and i have a few questions,

1- i ride open feilds, gravel pits, dunes and the odd street. would t-5s be my best bet? ( will be dune ported by christmas)

2- also want a head and would like to support the site sponsors, so what would kind is best, and what domes? (2375ft) and would like a set of domes for both race and pump fuel, 18cc and 20cc??

3- had a modded airbox on my 98 and wonder if pods were better. ????

4- timing plate will be a RS, haha jk, prodesign most likely.

5 tors. removel kit,

6- what am i missing ??any ideas and flack are welcome.....

was too excited to do a serch for all this , im sorry .

I have a set of CPI's that would work perfect for what your looking to do with it. You might wanna add getting some bigger carbs to that list too... lol

there are allot of peaple on here with noss heads. i have a prodesign head for domes???

for pipes cpi's definataly if your doing port work

timing advace +4 is plenty +5 would be nice for the race gas if im correct.

but you may whana invest in other things like a nice set of tires shoot even go stroker but bigger barbs or bore out your stockers and a nice set of reeeds vf3's

thats not a problem i love working on my shee, i just wanna haul ass up choke and devils dune this fall..

Choke and devils dune are ok but sand mountain UT is better IMHO.

But if you plan on heading down to st ann's again maybe I'll meet up with you. I'm there at least once a month anyway lol.