pissed at cascade

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few years ago i placed a small order with cascade and they shiped it out and when i got it they forgot the 5 dollar fuel filter and when i called them to tell em they said there was no way the could have not shipped it.. so after bitchen to them they sent it... im done with them...

I like the fact that after reading this entire topic and seeing that there are a few guys on here that have bought from Cascade once(from what i can tell by what they have said) or have one bad purchasing experience say how awful they are and suck and that they will never buy from them again or as one guy said "will add this vendor to my do not buy from" list after ONE purchase that was not to their liking....

ok 32 post later i see firecrotch is dragging this out

i called and talked to a younger girl and said 10paddle extremes got haulers. not a big deal i was not an asshole i have bought from cascade a million times there service was fantastic everytime but this time. if any of you on here has met me i am really laid back and never get mad. but big deal the tires worked good just not what i wanted.

p.s.thanks for all the inside investigation hahahaha

ok 32 post later i see firecrotch is dragging this out

i called and talked to a younger girl and said 10paddle extremes got haulers. not a big deal i was not an asshole i have bought from cascade a million times there service was fantastic everytime but this time. if any of you on here has met me i am really laid back and never get mad. but big deal the tires worked good just not what i wanted.

p.s.thanks for all the inside investigation hahahaha

It's awful nice that you think postng a bunch of false crap on a forum that could potentially effect a vendors reputation is funny.

Maybe it would be best if you didn't come around here anymore............. :down:

blow me i talked to them on the phone not you i know what was said so the older lady said that the younger girl didnt realize the difference between the tires so what do you have to say now prick. anything else come on lets here it

and anyways they knew i was unhappy i sent them an email to a link of this post and said thanks for you help with the tires being sarcastic. if they were really into helping me out they would have made it right. i have purchased from cascade a bunch of times and this ONE time they did not help me out when there was a problem thats all i was saying i didnt want to start a story book for you because you have nothing else to do besides write on this post get a life and stop trying to prove me wrong

so whatever drop it who cares anymore i got the wrong tires i was pissed after i got off the phone with them and wrote this post not one of them cares neither do i

Firehead, why are you still on this site.... why Loco hasn't kicked your deusche bag ass off yet I don't know. Seriously dude, do you have stake in Cascade or something or are you just blowing the owner? Why do you give a shit, just blow off in your little corner and play with your deusche nozzle for the rest of the night, nobody wants to hear your gay shit anymore. Nick had a legit problem with Cascade and all you want to do is bust his balls for expressing it to his bro's on HQ. Fuck off dude or go hang from Cascade's balls :kiss: , whichever makes you feel better

I ordered a lock-up cover from them over the phone once. I am 100% sure that I had ordered the NON polished one and even went over the order to confirm the price with them. Couple days later the package arrived and they had sent me a polished one and charged me for it instead of the black one like I had ordered.

Called them up and told them what the deal was. So, trying to make a long story short. She puts me on hold and came back a few minutes later and tells me NO she talked to the other girl who took the order and that I had ordered the polished one... So I told her that I have been looking forward for the last week to order this cover and I know what I ordered, and that I did not call them to play the he said she said BS game. All I wanted to do was get what I had ordered... So yea after paying the return shipping out of pocket waiting a extra week and having to settle for in store credit for the remainder. I was able to get what I ordered. So, to get to the end of the story agene.

Would I order from them again, yea? Could they have handled the deal a little better, Yea Is understandable for them to make a mistake, yea? Is it retorted for other people to come out and say no, they didn

I ordered a lock-up cover from them over the phone once. I am 100% sure that I had ordered the NON polished one and even went over the order to confirm the price with them. Couple days later the package arrived and they had sent me a polished one and charged me for it instead of the black one like I had ordered.

Called them up and told them what the deal was. So, trying to make a long story short. She puts me on hold and came back a few minutes later and tells me NO she talked to the other girl who took the order and that I had ordered the polished one... So I told her that I have been looking forward for the last week to order this cover and I know what I ordered, and that I did not call them to play the he said she said BS game. All I wanted to do was get what I had ordered... So yea after paying the return shipping out of pocket waiting a extra week and having to settle for in store credit for the remainder. I was able to get what I ordered. So, to get to the end of the story agene.

Would I order from them again, yea? Could they have handled the deal a little better, Yea Is understandable for them to make a mistake, yea? Is it retorted for other people to come out and say no, they didn

I will only bash someone for something legitimate and that has some base in reality. I have never bashed anyone for something load of BS that was completely made up, as has gone on here....

Y'all can bash me all you want, but do I really need to listen to a few of these guys on here that have sub-300 post counts........ probably not. If Loco has a problem, he can tell me to shut up himself. I am surprised y'all know who he is.

Moneybags........... Your opinion is worth discussing.

Seriously dude, you make no sense at all.... you have here a member of a website that you are supposed to be loyal to, but instead all you can do is F with him. he has a legit concern with a high dollar conpany and all you can do is swing from their balls.... you starded the nutswinger post so fuckin finish it. FAST, HJR, and many others on this sit are great, so lets see who firehead thinks sucks....????????

Y'all can bash me all you want, but do I really need to listen to a few of these guys on here that have sub-300 post counts........ probably not. If Loco has a problem, he can tell me to shut up himself. I am surprised y'all know who he is.

Just a question. If you have less than 300 posts does that mean you dont read these threads or you dont know what you are talking about? I didnt know this site was about counting posts?

have you sprayed the wheel assembly down to see where the leak is coming from? could be a simple fix.

yeah its on the inside of the rim/ bead it looks like they knew about the problem and tried to put some sealant on that part?? not sure how to fix it.. i will just continue to bring a compressor to the drag strip and fill it up every now and then...