pissed at cascade

I am sure you know this, but price isn't the best factor when determining who builds your motors. If you were looking for cheap(er), I would have built a cast cylinder.

Yup you are 100% right price was not a factor. But when a person decides exactly what they want. Then shops around and finds the best deal on that exact product. Most people buy it from the cheapest place.......... Cheap does not make a difference to me, getting the best deal on a given product does........Now get off Calvins tit.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still cannot get my right 12 paddle extreem ultralight to stop leaking air , doesn't seem like anyone cares doesnt matter who you buy it from. i did not even install it on the bike and it was flat when it came to me. i filled it up let it sit for a day and it leaked called the the company i bought it from and they said ohh well there is not much we can do... its a joke. so whenever i am at the drag strip i have to fill it up every 30 mins. i have a clean 421 cub and i have to deal with something as stupid as a tire not holding air...

Did you get it from Cascade or are you just complaining about the tire? :ermm:

he did tell them what he wanted, cascade must have misunderstood. They did give him a shitty attitude as far as cust. service goes. I was surprised. Cascade is usually top notch.

They should have been more willing to work with him as far as return/exchange or whatever. Ohh well, these tires he got will work perfect for the bike. I think it was just the initial attitude of Cascade cust. service that was sour.

Were you on the phone with them the whole time?

I did a bit of checking (mostly to see if I could help) and it sounds like Bansheefreak69 was a complete asshole during the entire dealings and he seems to be inaccurately sharing the story. I am not going to drag it out in to public on here, but I call BS.

Were you on the phone with them the whole time?

I did a bit of checking (mostly to see if I could help) and it sounds like Bansheefreak69 was a complete asshole during the entire dealings and he seems to be inaccurately sharing the story. I am not going to drag it out in to public on here, but I call BS.

I am sure he was demanding the tires the same day since he was leaving on a riding trip tomarrow with "shit for tires". Usually when you wait to the last minute it turns into a cluster fuck.

I too would like to see this guys do not deal with these vendors list.

I wrote the management as I could hardly believe that they would be so bad to a customer like that.

I got a response from the management on the subject that basically states that he got the wheel and tires that he ordered. They were shipped out the same day.

If there would have been a question on what he ordered then he could have had the sales person e-mail him a reciept with the part number on it.

Ill not drag this down any further but I have the official reply on how the order went down on my e-mail.

I would suggest to anyone ordering from personal experience that they should have the sales person repeat back the part numbers to you before it is charged on the card..

This is now a dead issue.

I am plesantly suprised at how CASCADE conducted themselves in response to my questions about its customer service practices.

I would not hesitate to do business with this company in the future.

RIGHT ON CASCADE>>>>> :cool:

Edited by R. Rollins

I still cannot get my right 12 paddle extreem ultralight to stop leaking air , doesn't seem like anyone cares doesnt matter who you buy it from. i did not even install it on the bike and it was flat when it came to me. i filled it up let it sit for a day and it leaked called the the company i bought it from and they said ohh well there is not much we can do... its a joke. so whenever i am at the drag strip i have to fill it up every 30 mins. i have a clean 421 cub and i have to deal with something as stupid as a tire not holding air...

have you tried swapping out the valve stem?? It may have a hole in it from installation... have you tried to reseat the bead on the tire??? Might tgry these if you have not yet.

As far as bansheefreak89's issue... we only have one side of the story...and when people are mad or upset they tend to over exagerate(sp?) things as to how it all went down...and from the way things are sounding from other people looking into this for him and trying to help out...sounds like he was the problem...not them.

Yup you are 100% right price was not a factor. But when a person decides exactly what they want. Then shops around and finds the best deal on that exact product. Most people buy it from the cheapest place.......... Cheap does not make a difference to me, getting the best deal on a given product does........Now get off Calvins tit.

Whatever makes you happy big bad internet guy. Not sure why you would have cascade of all places build your twister motor when you have the best in the business in your home state.

LOL "Cheap does not make a difference to me, getting the best deal on a given product does". So you aren't cheap, you just want the best (cheap) deal. Makes sense now...

For what it is worth, when I said get a cast cylinder...I was only meaning the price DIFFERENCE in a cast vs. billet. Billet cylinders cost more. Go try to be a bad ass to somebody who cares.

Why koolguyson do you have the say in who a good cuilder is and who isnt? If the guy bought his motor from cascade and is happy with it good for him. If I want to buy a motor off of ebay and am happy with it good for me. It is not up to you who I or anyone else is going to have build there motor.

have you sprayed the wheel assembly down to see where the leak is coming from? could be a simple fix.

Whatever makes you happy big bad internet guy. Not sure why you would have cascade of all places build your twister motor when you have the best in the business in your home state.

LOL "Cheap does not make a difference to me, getting the best deal on a given product does". So you aren't cheap, you just want the best (cheap) deal. Makes sense now...

For what it is worth, when I said get a cast cylinder...I was only meaning the price DIFFERENCE in a cast vs. billet. Billet cylinders cost more. Go try to be a bad ass to somebody who cares.

You are assuming facts that are not yet in evidence counselor. Where exactly did I say I had Cascade build me a motor? Could ya show me? Nope, cause I did not say it!!! I said I bought a Twister top end from them. Nothing more, nothing less. Not sure what you have against Twister. dont really care. But you would do well keeping it to yourself. You do nothing but make yourself look foolish.........

You are assuming facts that are not yet in evidence counselor. Where exactly did I say I had Cascade build me a motor? Could ya show me? Nope, cause I did not say it!!! I said I bought a Twister top end from them. Nothing more, nothing less. Not sure what you have against Twister. dont really care. But you would do well keeping it to yourself. You do nothing but make yourself look foolish.........

Cascade builds motors. Cascade ports motors. You said you bought a motor from Cascade. So go fuck yourself if you expected me to know that they didn't build it.

Some of you guys act like kids over here.

Cascade builds motors. Cascade ports motors. You said you bought a motor from Cascade. So go fuck yourself if you expected me to know that they didn't build it.

Some of you guys act like kids over here.

You are cussing and going on and assuming things and I am the one who is a child/ internet bad guy.......LOL dude you are a piece of work.

Once again, never said I bought a motor from cascade, I said I bought a top end.

Edited by alcoholbanshee