pissed at cascade

yeah its on the inside of the rim/ bead it looks like they knew about the problem and tried to put some sealant on that part?? not sure how to fix it.. i will just continue to bring a compressor to the drag strip and fill it up every now and then...

Try some IMPERIAL TIRE BEAD SEALER, stuff works GREAT for sealing the bead to the rim. Worth a shot for sure and its pretty cheep and i can almost guarantee it will stop your leaking tire.

Ive used the stuff on my trucks rims as i air them down sometimes for off roading and they used to leak some.....they dont anymore after i used that stuff.

Just like it says on the can "Creates thin rubber base between tire and wheel rim to stop minor leaks. "

http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/(gltso4q3...?SKU=2147002499

Ruffing up the inside edge of the rim with sand paper helps too sometimes also

Proly get it at most auto parts stores. give it a shot bro and let me know what you think.

:beer:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firehead, why are you still on this site.... why Loco hasn't kicked your deusche bag ass off yet I don't know. Seriously dude, do you have stake in Cascade or something or are you just blowing the owner? Why do you give a shit, just blow off in your little corner and play with your deusche nozzle for the rest of the night, nobody wants to hear your gay shit anymore. Nick had a legit problem with Cascade and all you want to do is bust his balls for expressing it to his bro's on HQ. Fuck off dude or go hang from Cascade's balls :kiss: , whichever makes you feel better

Firehead is on here because he has done nothing wrong for Loco to ban him. When you become a Moderator on here and have the ability to ban him you can ban him because YOU don't like him. Just because YOU don't like what he has said doesn't warrant Loco to ban him. if you look where he's from you will see Firehead is close to Cascade and probably know the people there personally, ride with them on weekends, etc. I see you are from Michigan and I'm going to assume Bansheefreak89 is too si I have a feeling you guys don't know them like Firehead does, but I could be wrong. He is doing what you are doing for bansheefreak89..sticking up for them. I wil not knock either of you for that... and you should knock him for sticking up for them. We do not know the WHOLE story...the only people who kow what really happen is bansheefreak89 and the lady who took the order.

Bansheefreak89....Can I ask a simple question? did you look at their website to see if they have the 22-11-8 10 paddles superlite extremes?? looking at their website they only carry the 10 paddles in superlite haulers not superlite extremes...If they did carry them why didn't you just order them online and print out the reciept so if there was an issue you could prove it with the reciept you printed out. Or you could have gotten the part number off their website and order over the phone using part numbers. this would have left out any cofusion on anyones part.

Here is a link to the pages

http://67.199.65.66/cascade_innovations/ne...ORE_DEPT_ID=429

YOu say you have ordered from them alot before(which I understod this was the first time you ordered from them from your first post) so why after one messed up order are you going to never order from them again? Now I could understand that statement if your past orders were not satisfactory to you and there were issues everytime you ordered from them.

I'm not taking sides. I don't know either of you besides from what I read on here. So don't even try to say I'm taking sides.

All I got to say is....... When it comes to using curse words and name calling, you can tell who the new guys are. If all you have to bring to the table is this behavior, and you have no respect for the senior members, you can bet you will get the ban hammer. Get your point across, but be civil. I dont like seeing guys like firehead catching a ton of flack from a guy who doesn't seem to bring much to the table for this site or the sport.

This thread is being checked out, and cascade has been made aware of this thread. Some of us guys know the people at Cascade well enough to even have their personal cell phone numbers.

LOL at people thinking Cascade gives a flying shit about this stupid thread. One guy is upset, his buddies jumped on his back and are defending ANY post against him, and about 50 others stood up for Cascade, no sweat off their back I'm guessing.

yeah its on the inside of the rim/ bead it looks like they knew about the problem and tried to put some sealant on that part?? not sure how to fix it.. i will just continue to bring a compressor to the drag strip and fill it up every now and then...

IMO you should atleast try and clock or reseat that bead. Bringing a compressor with you and constantly reilling your tire sounds lie it would annoying. :confused:

Try some IMPERIAL TIRE BEAD SEALER, stuff works GREAT for sealing the bead to the rim. Worth a shot for sure and its pretty cheep and i can almost guarantee it will stop your leaking tire.

Ive used the stuff on my trucks rims as i air them down sometimes for off roading and they used to leak some.....they dont anymore after i used that stuff.

Just like it says on the can "Creates thin rubber base between tire and wheel rim to stop minor leaks. "

http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/(gltso4q3...?SKU=2147002499

Ruffing up the inside edge of the rim with sand paper helps too sometimes also

Proly get it at most auto parts stores. give it a shot bro and let me know what you think.

:beer:

That stuff looks really interesting. I have a friend who is having a hell of a time sealing a Douglas (aluminum) bead lock wheel. I'll have to tell him to give that a try. :thumbsup:

This thread is being checked out, and cascade has been made aware of this thread. Some of us guys know the people at Cascade well enough to even have their personal cell phone numbers.

You guys are so COOL!! You made it on Cascades fav 5!!!

The guy had a problem and voiced his opinion about it. Then you "senior members" blow up and start saying he's lying, and calling Cascade to prove it to make him look bad.. C'mon... if that isn't childish I dont know what is..

Its a business.. Your going to have people that arn't happy.. its how you handle the situation wether the customer is right or wrong. That shows your "customer service" I deal with this stuff everyday.. I konw its hard sometimes..

For Cascade to let a few 3rd parties in on the situation that wasn't involved... doesn't look to professional either.

Its getting pretty stupid around here with all the nut swinging.. People have a bad experience and can't say anything about it without having a pose of loyalists cutting them down. It more then just this thread, I've heard of some bad happenings from about 10 different people/businesses on here and they wont say anything just because of stuff like this..

yeah this post got way out of control i was posting my situation didnt not want to start a pissing match. i am not writing on this post again just remove it. and why would i make up dumb shit about a company when i have there parts and stickers all over my quad think about it. peace out this post is dead

Its getting pretty stupid around here with all the nut swinging.. People have a bad experience and can't say anything about it without having a pose of loyalists cutting them down. It more then just this thread, I've heard of some bad happenings from about 10 different people/businesses on here and they wont say anything just because of stuff like this..

I agree with this. There are bad dealings all the time, you cant make everybody happy all the time. Some vendors seem "untouchable" around here though. If there is a bad dealing guys should make it known. If the vendor truly tries to make it right, the truth will get out and we will call BS on the member. I look at it this way, some vendors have built businesses based on recomendations from HQ members. If we cant later call them out for bad dealings, all we are doing is screwing newer members. Live by the sword, die by the sword. You cant just have all the positive stuff posted. This is a problem with the internet in general. IMHO I see it on every board i belong to.