NO REAR BRAKES

This weekend I went to put new rear pads in and I uncorked the banjo bolt for some reason and fluid started comming out and air went in Obviously. Now I have no pressure taping the rear break lever. So I put everything back together, Piston is moving freely. I started taping the rear break lever 6 or so times them holding down the lever and cracking the bleeder. NO LUCK. NO FLUID. NO NOTHING. So I took the bleeder screw all the way out, undid the caliper and let it sit with the open valve facing down so fluid would come out. I did this for 3 hours NO FLUID. I cleaned it blew air in it????????? Im at a loss. HELP!!!!!!!

Cloise all bleeders and openings... fill with fluid, take rear resevoir lid off, keep at a good level...

Pump, pump pump, pump, then reach back there with the wrench and open the bleeder, while holding the brake pedal down. Don't let off the pedal during the opening of the bleeder.

Close the bleeder. Pump pump pump, hold down, open bleeder.

Do this, may take a while... then all of a sudden, you will have pressure.

Back is easy, fronts, well they take awhile.

Cloise all bleeders and openings... fill with fluid, take rear resevoir lid off, keep at a good level...

Pump, pump pump, pump, then reach back there with the wrench and open the bleeder, while holding the brake pedal down. Don't let off the pedal during the opening of the bleeder.

Close the bleeder. Pump pump pump, hold down, open bleeder.

Do this, may take a while... then all of a sudden, you will have pressure.

Back is easy, fronts, well they take awhile.

Thats exactly what I did for 2 hours. Fiddeled around did the same thing for 2 hours the next day. IDK.. It cant take that long to build pressure in that line for fluid to start comming out. No good break after all of that.

My fronts were eayser than this.

Cool Ill try your way Ohio, I think it needs cleaned is all.

Thanks SWR too

Brake Bleeder and Vacuum Pump Kit 19.99

Total 27.98

Not bad. Fuck going oldschool on this. Too many hours pumping with NO happy ending :blink: