wont start after being towed

Ok guys I have an 05 banshee that runs great starts up on first or second kick. My problem is that after trailoring my quad it wont start. Spray a little bit of starter fluid and starts right up. At first I thought maybe its getting flooded form bouncing around so I drained the carb bowls and went up north over the weekend. same thing had to use starter fluid. I dont get whats going on from being trailered. I've gone through the carbs and they are spotless. I can let the banshee sit for a few weeks and go and start it right up but not after taking anywhere. any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Ok guys I have an 05 banshee that runs great starts up on first or second kick. My problem is that after trailoring my quad it wont start. Spray a little bit of starter fluid and starts right up. At first I thought maybe its getting flooded form bouncing around so I drained the carb bowls and went up north over the weekend. same thing had to use starter fluid. I dont get whats going on from being trailered. I've gone through the carbs and they are spotless. I can let the banshee sit for a few weeks and go and start it right up but not after taking anywhere. any suggestions? Thanks in advance

pull out the plugs, tie it to another 4wheeler and haul it around in gear. it should unflood the cylinders.

i had the same problem fuel was shut off when it was on the trailer thoe was wondering myself is there anything else we can do

Do you shut off your gas when you trailer it?

Yeah I do shut the gas off everytime I shut the bike down. I hate using starter fluid but it seems this is the only way to get the quad to start after hauling it. once you get it started once it will start on the first kick until you trailer it then it needs starter fluid again. I'm a little frustrated cause shutting the fuel off is all i should need to do

Here is what I would do.

#1. Make sure the shut off valve works and doent let any fuel flow when off.

#2. While your strapping it down on the trailer turn the fuel off and let the engine run until it starts having a high idle. Give it a quick rev to clear it out and shut it down.

#3. When you get ready to fire it up after trailering turn the fuel on. Stand on the pegs and shake it side to side. It might help work some of the air out of the carbs.

Here is what I would do.

#1. Make sure the shut off valve works and doent let any fuel flow when off.

#2. While your strapping it down on the trailer turn the fuel off and let the engine run until it starts having a high idle. Give it a quick rev to clear it out and shut it down.

#3. When you get ready to fire it up after trailering turn the fuel on. Stand on the pegs and shake it side to side. It might help work some of the air out of the carbs.

ok i'll give that a try

Thanks everyone for the replies, I'm going riding for the 4th of july so i'll try and see if this will work