CPI Pipe question

Thanks guys, so it sounds like they are the same thing. I like the black even if it ends up looking like crap. I want to move more towards a "sleeper" look. I don't care about the additional money for the chrome, its just that I like the black. As soon as they get hot the pipes are going to turn into different crappy looking states if its chrome, painted, powder coated, whatever. I'm looking to have it dig its own grave and eventually destroy it... not rub it down with a diaper.

if you are not a fan of the bling, whats all that shit on your clutch side of your engine and the trail techs?

if you want inframe drag pipes, get some shearers. they rev out better,

they fit way better than the cpis ever will and the stingers wont burn holes in your air filters... :thumbsup:

its not a bling thing that i dont like. i like the billet. i just dont like chrome pipes. is seems no matter how much time you put into cleaning them and keeping them dry that the fucking things rust along the seam of the pipe. you thing its gone then the next you know it comes back. i just dont like rust.

as for the sheer, i`m a fan of the CPI. i like where it pulls, the way they sound, the shape and pipes are kinda expensive these days so the Sheers couldnt be anytime soon if i wanted them.

As soon as they get hot the pipes are going to turn into different crappy looking states if its chrome, painted, powder coated, whatever.

its not a bling thing that i dont like. i like the billet. i just dont like chrome pipes. is seems no matter how much time you put into cleaning them and keeping them dry that the fucking things rust along the seam of the pipe. you thing its gone then the next you know it comes back. i just dont like rust.

My Cascade CPI's look as good as the day I got them. There is absolutly no blueing around the necks of the pipes and no rust along the seems. There is a reason why cascades cpi's and shearers cost more then the chrome ones directly from the mfg.

100_2148.jpg

My CPI's look outstanding as well. No blueing, nothing. 8 years of riding. I do minimal maintenance to em and they look great, meaning when I wash my bike after riding I may hit them with some chrome polish, maybe. 5 minutes. I dont know why you would get black that look good for maybe a season and look like dick when you can get set of good chrome pipes that look good for good. Poor mans CPI's r still CPI's but without the bling.

Edited by Toomey Banshee