CPI Pipe question

NEW! Poor Man Yamaha Banshee In-Frame Pipes!! These pipes have the same performance but a different look!! These pipes are being designed for the average joe who want to have great performance but doesn't want to spend the cash. So we have designed the Poor Man In-Frame Pipes. Pictures coming soon! Price for steel will be $390 Black Powder Coat Black $450 Powder Coat Silver $470 Ready To Ship!! For More Information please visit www.cpiracing.webs.com

I think these are brobably just a way to keep CPI from going broke. Instead of throwing out all the rejected chrome pipes that there customers have sent back, they powder coat them and resell them to recoup some $$$.

If you want real chrome you get CPI's from cascade.

I think these are brobably just a way to keep CPI from going broke. Instead of throwing out all the rejected chrome pipes that there customers have sent back, they powder coat them and resell them to recoup some $$$.

If you want real chrome you get CPI's from cascade.

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

I think its worth saving a few more nickels and getting a chrome set. CPIs are a sweet pipe and I love mine.

But there is nothing better than that big ass BLING BLING pipe in the sun.

There is a dude on the HQ right now selling brand new CPI's shipped for 450.00

thanks a sweet deal.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116282

Edited by wacko2000

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

But there is nothing better than that big ass BLING BLING pipe in the sun.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116282

Agreed. Save up the additonal bill and buy the chrome.

They are the same banshee inframes they've offered for years, they're just bare or PC instead of chrome. We've been getting the bare ones and black PC ones for quite some time. I hadn't seen the silver ones though. Just logged onto thier website and they have added a lot of items to it recently.

I`m not a fan of chrome. i have them, unstamped and with the famous welded hanger but i would rather black. i just dont want to fuck up a nice set of pipes to paint them black.

if you are not a fan of the bling, whats all that shit on your clutch side of your engine and the trail techs?

if you want inframe drag pipes, get some shearers. they rev out better,

they fit way better than the cpis ever will and the stingers wont burn holes in your air filters... :thumbsup:

Edited by Hilarious