Shearer SB Inframes in Mint Cond.

I have a set of Shearer Small Bore Inframes in show chrome with show polished stingers in mint condition only two tanks thru em. Cascade Polished clamps included!

Firm on price and no trades at this time THX!

475.00 Shipped Paypal only and included. Paid 650 3months ago.

Pictures in Profile album or below signature. Can e-mail pictures also, just provide address.

I have a set of Shearer Small Bore Inframes in show chrome with show polished stingers in mint condition only two tanks thru em. Cascade Polished clamps included!

Pictures in Profile album or below signature. Can e-mail pictures also, just provide address.

read his post... im sure he dont wanna trade ...

That bike is beautiful, man. And that's a sweet ass deal on those pipes and clamps. Free bump ^^^

PM sent, Im going to Waynoka next week from Fort Worth. Are you on the way up there or will you be in Waynoka next week?

• 2 weeks later...
Payment pending......SOLD!

I got my PIPES!!! Got them on Tues and was on the dunes by Thurs. They looked almost brand new and performed great. I pissed off a few guys at the dunes after they saw them and I told them how much I paid for them. Thanks for the good deal and the fast shipping.

I will be selling a set of T5's after I get them polished up.

Thanks for the Feedback TNT.

I buy nothing but top notch parts for my bike and I keep my bikes in show condition.

So when I sell parts they are in mint condition and don't BS on the condition of the parts.

Glad you are happy!

Oscar J.