Little Sahara Head Count June 11-14

TNTS355

Man I had a lot of fun. Despite the bike not running 100%, it was still a great time. I can not wait for the next trip. Thanks for the hospitality Tim. Made the trip a breeze and worry free. Good people and good times. It was nice meeting you Zack and Shannon. Yalls bikes are sick.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I had a lot of fun. Despite the bike not running 100%, it was still a great time. I can not wait for the next trip. Thanks for the hospitality Tim. Made the trip a breeze and worry free. Good people and good times. It was nice meeting you Zack and Shannon. Yalls bikes are sick.

I had a great time also, wished it was about 5 degrees cooler it would have been just right. I just enjoyed hanging around and relaxing with good friends. I cant wait until Sept!

Good to meet you too! Great time, good beer, and thankfully my bike was running real well. Kevin really does top notch work! Was surprised how well it ran against Zack's 421 Cheetah! Still needing some practice on the sweet spot of the launch though! Will likely plan our next trip for Sept. This was the first trip with my 9 year old riding our Honda 250 EX. He launch that thing in fourth gear and landed it 35 ft away! What a crazy little shit!

Pretty good freestyle show too. The kids really enjoyed it. Hope to see you all next trip!

Good luck with the "buddy bike" Tim. Let me know if you need anything.

Zack, hit me up, let's get to the lake together sometime this summer.

Later guys.

SP

HEY mofos just came over here to see if there were any pics up of the trip....had an excelent time and as always cant wait to get back to the sand...no i dont own a shee but i do like them :)...anyway was a great time cant wait to smoke some shees in sept! (the poser on the blue yfz at camp banshee)lol

:blink: ill be at the next one, you bastards cant leave me behind!....

Mags we did miss you, but I did CALL you wanting you to come. You had better be there the next time! Nelson we dont mind if you ride a YFZ we need someone to pick on......lol