Little Sahara Head Count June 11-14

TNTS355

its not for sure but i might see if i can come hang.... shannon where you camping...

Shawn, we are camping just north of LS power sports in the first campsite next to HWY 281 by the entrance.

BOSS MAN, thanks for the offer for a beer run, but I am good.

See you there! Weather looks like it might be a repeat of SnakeHunt though.

SP

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i wont be there anymore. went to put new carbs on, didnt fit so i have to order a new intake. have to wait til payday to do that so it wont be here in time to get up there. :mad:

What do you need? I have a set of stock carbs jetted up to 330 if you want to borrow them for the weekend.

What do you need? I have a set of stock carbs jetted up to 330 if you want to borrow them for the weekend.

that would do it and i appreciate the offer, but now i have to work sat. i'm not far from there so will def be going soon though. is there anywhere to ride in the dfw area or close by. not too far for me, wouldnt mind finding some new places to ride.

that would do it and i appreciate the offer, but now i have to work sat. i'm not far from there so will def be going soon though. is there anywhere to ride in the dfw area or close by. not too far for me, wouldnt mind finding some new places to ride.

You would have to ask Dub he rides around here in the DFW area. im not much of a trail guy.

I like both Red River Atv and Muenster. Have to go late in the season when the river is down. Rocky Ridge in Decatur can be fun. A lot of differ types of trails and small tracks.

Lake Murray in Durant, OK is my favorite for trails. TONS of trails. Stay lost for hours.

Riding was great today. A little rain in the afternoon but great riding after the sun came back out. Waiting for you guys to show up! Where is everyone at, you have to work or something? LOL! Your gonna have a lot of beer to drink to catch up! Bike is running good, nice and quite so far!

See you tomorrow Tim and Zack.

You gonna make it Shawn?

I am camped right north of LS power sports next to the HWY with a green and white bus and matching trailer. Be sure to stop by!

Later

SP