What does a cooldhead really do for u.

Ok so i got a pro designs cool head, now i have a few questions.

WOulid it be smart for me to install it with 19 cc domes with my stock motor , t -5s , k&N.

Would it even make a difference in power . like HP>

Depends on your elevation, but 21cc or 20cc is the most popular. They give you 70% better cooling over stock and the lower cc you go in the domes gives you higher compression. But with higher compression you need higher octane to avoid detonation

Ok so i got a pro designs cool head, now i have a few questions.

WOulid it be smart for me to install it with 19 cc domes with my stock motor , t -5s , k&N.

Would it even make a difference in power . like HP>

The higher the compression the more bite your bike will have like instead of power wheeling up to 3rd ... you can power wheelie up to 5th and 6th...you will have more over all grunt and bottom end to your bike with the aftermarket heads, but the higher the compression you go like above 150-160ish you should run race fuel or higher octane

Depends on your elevation, but 21cc or 20cc is the most popular. They give you 70% better cooling over stock and the lower cc you go in the domes gives you higher compression. But with higher compression you need higher octane to avoid detonation

Bullshit

The higher the compression the more bite your bike will have like instead of power wheeling up to 3rd ... you can power wheelie up to 5th and 6th...you will have more over all grunt and bottom end to your bike with the aftermarket heads, but the higher the compression you go like above 150-160ish you should run race fuel or higher octane

More Bullshit

Not quite the way I would have put it Rodneya.. but.

I do agree.. :blush:

The coolheads do hold more coolant.. but.. that it self will not give better cooling.

The compression increase will give some better performance... But it wont be a huge gain. (also.. higher compression = more heat)

The biggest bonus to the aftermarket heads is the interchangeable domes...

Ok well here are the mods im doing to my banshee as we speak.

t - 5s, v force 2 reeds, K&N sotck box with hose. Advance timing plate set at +4, poreting by my buddy for dune/ play bike.

Thats all im gonna do besides little things. would a cool head do anythign for me wiht this setup or would i need more mods to really make a differnece wiht it.

Ok well here are the mods im doing to my banshee as we speak.

t - 5s, v force 2 reeds, K&N sotck box with hose. Advance timing plate set at +4, poreting by my buddy for dune/ play bike.

Thats all im gonna do besides little things. would a cool head do anythign for me wiht this setup or would i need more mods to really make a differnece wiht it.

Dude no bullshitin ... whoever said I was is a fucktard

You'll have more bite and pep/low end to your bike when you change domes. and with your mods now, you need a better cooling system. You will feel the power when you change domes.. but back to your original statement...I would run 21cc's or 20cc's but you gotta tell us your elevation and then we can let you know if you can run those domes on 93 pump gas...but more than likey you will need a race fuel mix