mini tach

I want a min tach maybe like a 2 inch or even smaller. I actually want one for my klx110. I would love to have one on the shee. It seems like these vaper tech things are a PINA to intall and then to calibrate. It would be nice to get a little tach that goes to like 15,000 rpm. I think ive found em car catalogs but they max at 9,000 or 10,000 rpm.

:biggrin: :biggrin: And a shift light would be a added bonus :biggrin: :biggrin: LMAO

Most built banshee's dont turn over 10,000 rpm unless they are over reved.

I was told buy Dan at Patriot Racing my Patriot Drag ported 4 mill stock cylinder falls off the pipe at around 9,200-9,400 rpm

If I was drag racing I would be looking for a dual range tach. That way you can really see from 6-11k rpm

http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugedetail.a...ch&gid=3084

6855_d.jpg

the digitial fs cdi is like 300$$$

I like the auto meter guage 5 inch isnt to big for the shee but its to big for my 110. I wonder how much it runs?

I dont really drag race per say, i just think it would nice to have like a 2inch tach for my 110 that i overheat and ride to hard everytime i take it out, and the little tach would be nice on the shee for when im just cruzin around and it would make it a little easier to teach the girlfreind to shift instead of revving my bike way out.