Chariot cool head w/ 21cc domes

Selling a used Chariot cool head with 21cc domes. Everything is 100% functional and works great. Only problem is there is the tabs on the inside that got bent from the domes being installed incorrectly. I talked to Jerry (Chariot) and he said that it wont hurt anything.. The domes still fit perfect with no leaks. It ran perfect all last year.

Domes are in goof shape. just a lil dirty from sitting.

It will need a new o-ring kit.

$110 shipped for head and domes. Comes with chrome a-corn nuts and washers.

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010011.jpg

This reminds me I need to get that head out for Boo!!! My bad guys, will get it out right away.

Bump for a smokin deal. If whoever buys it wants it polished, Shayne can send it to me and I will polish it for an extra $50.

No hurry on that head Damian.. still got alot left to do and the head is towards the bottom of the list.

This thing would look like new with a pro polish job. If thats somthing your interested in. I'll go $150 shipped and I'll cover the polish fee to Damian. $10 off for the package deal. lol

Selling a used Chariot cool head with 21cc domes. Everything is 100% functional and works great. Only problem is there is the tabs on the inside that got bent from the domes being installed incorrectly. I talked to Jerry (Chariot) and he said that it wont hurt anything.. The domes still fit perfect with no leaks. It ran perfect all last year.

Domes are in goof shape. just a lil dirty from sitting.

It will need a new o-ring kit.

$110 shipped for head and domes. Comes with chrome a-corn nuts and washers.

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Pm sent