Deal or no Deal?

****If this thread is not in the right section of the forum please move it*****

Alright, havent been on here in a loooooooooooooooong time. Im still new to the shee's themselves but not quads or motors. There is one close by, 1300 for an all stock 98'. Id prefer a stock one. Also anything to look out for on this year? How reliable should a stock motor be if its already in decent shape?

Heres a link http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/mcy/1180459459.html

Thanks

Test it out and see if it sounds good when it runs.

If the compression is good it looks good for that price.

Pipes will run you another $350.00 used of course..... and air filter (K&N) another $45.00

Id offer him $1,200 because it has no mods.

But all in all it looks like a decent deal to me.

:cool:

Edited by R. Rollins

Test it out and see if it sounds good when it runs.

If the compression is good it looks good for that price.

Pipes will run you another $350.00 used of course..... and air filter (K&N) another $45.00

Id offer him $1,200 because it has no mods.

But all in all it looks like a decent deal to me.

:cool:

Thanks, yeah I wanted to start with something all stock so it has a greater chance of not being tinkered with.

****If this thread is not in the right section of the forum please move it*****

Alright, havent been on here in a loooooooooooooooong time. Im still new to the shee's themselves but not quads or motors. There is one close by, 1300 for an all stock 98'. Id prefer a stock one. Also anything to look out for on this year? How reliable should a stock motor be if its already in decent shape?

Heres a link http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/mcy/1180459459.html

Thanks

Doesn't look to bad. But if it worth it, that will depend on what banshee are going for in you area.

To be honest with you I'll offer him 1,000 and go from there, doesn't hurt to try, don't think that you would be low balling him it's just business.

but really look it over, the grill plastics look a little beat up so the bike could of been riddin hard.

Doesn't look to bad. But if it worth it, that will depend on what banshee are going for in you area.

To be honest with you I'll offer him 1,000 and go from there, doesn't hurt to try, don't think that you would be low balling him it's just business.

but really look it over, the grill plastics look a little beat up so the bike could of been riddin hard.

I would shoot him a price of 1k first. You can always go up but you can't go down!! Since the plastic looks rough I would really look over the bearings/bushings good (axle, a arms, swinger, etc). Maybe even take a compression tester with you. You can always get the price down further if you can point out things that need work.

SP

Looks like a 1996 to me. I am going to be in Marshall, MI on thursday and plan on looking at this Banshee also. I am coming out from Nebraska for a wedding and plan on picking it up if it is still there. It is a good buy if the compression is good and the frame is straight. I would still offer him $1100. You should buy it so I dont have to haul that thing back. :biggrin:

Looks like a 1996 to me. I am going to be in Marshall, MI on thursday and plan on looking at this Banshee also. I am coming out from Nebraska for a wedding and plan on picking it up if it is still there. It is a good buy if the compression is good and the frame is straight. I would still offer him $1100. You should buy it so I dont have to haul that thing back. :biggrin:

If you know whtas good for you i'd stay away from it. If only I wasn't in highschool and had no exams and stuff. But still dont buy it or someone is gonna get hurt, its not gonna be me.

Yeah, I was planning to offer 1,000$ and i;m good at pinting out every single little detail on stuff I buy. I plan to put it on its side and search the entire thing. That is if someone doesn't get it first.

And loc, I think you should let the banshee hq elder have this one, it seems you have quite a cornacopia of stuff anyway.

Edited by yamakid13

I see you didnt pick this one up or the guy just didnt delete his cl add.

Did you take a look at it and how did it look if you did?