anyone near south bend indiana?

just curious if anyone was near south bend indiana and could give me some good riding spots,,,i got a few but havent lived here in 10 years and alot has changed. also if anyone around here could recommend a local place to get some good port work done or else i will ship it if i have to,,,if i do ship it out who would anyone recommend for some good,quality porting??? its been awhile guys so bare with me here,,,its all starting to come back to me though,,,,,lol

just curious if anyone was near south bend indiana and could give me some good riding spots,,,i got a few but havent lived here in 10 years and alot has changed. also if anyone around here could recommend a local place to get some good port work done or else i will ship it if i have to,,,if i do ship it out who would anyone recommend for some good,quality porting??? its been awhile guys so bare with me here,,,its all starting to come back to me though,,,,,lol

HJR and FAST

Where is South Bend. I'm in Indianapolis now but flying out tomorrow. Need someone to have a beer with! Lol!

SP

HJR and FAST

Where is South Bend. I'm in Indianapolis now but flying out tomorrow. Need someone to have a beer with! Lol!

SP

south bend is 2 hours north of indy,,,straight up 31,,,,and im drinkin a beer right now,,,,lol

I was just up that way this week in Fort Wayne. And I am drinking beer to. Just me and the bar tender! Lol!

SP

sweet,,,,ya thats about an hour from me,,,chiefs are my team btw,,,,any good rear tire recommendations for hard pack to loose dirt im ridin in?

sweet,,,,ya thats about an hour from me,,,chiefs are my team btw,,,,any good rear tire recommendations for hard pack to loose dirt im ridin in?

Dude! The Chief's are a real hard team to be a fan of! Lol! No idea on tires. I used to run some Realtors and they were some mean fuckers back then but that was when I first got my banshee. Now I ride in the sand 90% of the time and run Skat Trak Haulers. I've got a set of XC Holeshots for anything else and don't care for them much, but, I ride in a lot of grass and shit when not in the sand. They hood up well on asphalt and may do well on hard packed dirt like an MX track but not sure about tloose stuff.

SP

im from the south bend area need to get some people in the area to go riding i know theres a couple on here from around here

i live in elkhart, IN about 20 min from mishawaka/south bend. not really many good spots around here to ride. i have a house in michigan about 20 min from me so 45 min from you and about 100 acres there and some dirt roads that me and JD(87sheerips) and nick(bansheefreaks89) bobby(bansheebobby). we all ride up here. hit me up dude

3 hours from you, place is awesome! Camping on site and near buy. 'Town' is basically next door for necessities. http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/default.asp Also, 4 hours away, with camping http://www.haspinacres.com/about.php

yeah me and a couple friends are planning a trip down to the badlands here soon i was going to put a post up on here to see if anyone would be interested in goin and when would be a good time for people but yeah badlands is badass

yeah me and a couple friends are planning a trip down to the badlands here soon i was going to put a post up on here to see if anyone would be interested in goin and when would be a good time for people but yeah badlands is badass

I was there in March...hopefully goin' a couple more times, just don't know when, yet. My favorite, semi-close to home, place to go!!