4 mill stroker 115 rods

home port work

66m pistons wisecos

noss head

cpi inframes

+4 timing

vforce delta 2 reeds

i want more what should i do upgrade to vforce 3 reeds

or carbs ?? whasts involved with doing carbs whats EVERYTHING i need and who wants to sell it all to me ?

i have huuge differenct now and im sending my extra set of jugs out to f.a.s.t sometime this week i just want more will a 16Fand40R sprokets make a nice difference in top end??

and what else can i do money is not an obsticle but i dont want no 10 mm i want to stick 4 mill somewhat stock looking

With those cpi's you do need some 30-33mm carbs, maybe 35 since you want all top end. Now you need some trans work too, 1-5 dunable with a lockup and pancake is what your setup needs.

yea i think im gonna order some 33s tonite my question is can i make it work with an airbox were i ride i dont want to run pods . and what is a 1-5 override ???? i dont drag race or anything like that its just that my trails are all wide open and can stay pinned 6th gear for like an hour if i wanted to so with that long of a trail why not be gaining more speed the whole time

imo a 4mil needs bigger carbs to really shine. i ran mine with stockers for a bit but could tell it was being held back. put a set of 38mm lectrons on and it was an all together different machine. power came on at the same time as with stock carbs but gave it an incredible mid-topend gain. the only thing with carbs that big is that you need pretty extensive porting. my drag ported cylinders with boost ports handle the carbs great. the next problem you're gonna face with all the extra power is keeping your clutch from slipping..good problem to have i guess :biggrin:

imo a 4mil needs bigger carbs to really shine. i ran mine with stockers for a bit but could tell it was being held back. put a set of 38mm lectrons on and it was an all together different machine. power came on at the same time as with stock carbs but gave it an incredible mid-topend gain. the only thing with carbs that big is that you need pretty extensive porting. my drag ported cylinders with boost ports handle the carbs great. the next problem you're gonna face with all the extra power is keeping your clutch from slipping..good problem to have i guess :biggrin:

well i curently am awaiting my F.A.S.T clutch and i have a nice amount of porting no boost ports though can i hook up 33s or 35s to a stock air box????

well i curently am awaiting my F.A.S.T clutch and i have a nice amount of porting no boost ports though can i hook up 33s or 35s to a stock air box????

With the right boots you can. Have you looked at how the airbox attaches to the intake of the carbs yet? It is pretty obvious if you do.

Not trying to be a dick it just comes out that way, LOL!

SP

Riding trails, you don't want an override. They are modifications to your transmission, that makes it so you can up shift while the gas is pinned, and not using the clutch. Kinda like manually shifting an automatic transmission. It's not good on them to backload the gears (let the transmission slow down the bike). You can get dunable overrides, that you can, but still not good for the woods riding.