HO stator

ive always used a rm stator. ive owned 2 of the 200watt ones on two different motors and was very please with the results! watch out though, the last stator i bought ended up being a 100watt vs a 200watt but because i know my stators i quickly located a product number did the research and contacted rm stator for my replacement. in the end i paid ten dollars to re ship and got a set of 45w bulb for free!!!

rm are great people, but there french-canadain. i seem to have trouble understanding them

ive always used a rm stator. ive owned 2 of the 200watt ones on two different motors and was very please with the results! watch out though, the last stator i bought ended up being a 100watt vs a 200watt but because i know my stators i quickly located a product number did the research and contacted rm stator for my replacement. in the end i paid ten dollars to re ship and got a set of 45w bulb for free!!!

rm are great people, but there french-canadain. i seem to have trouble understanding them

There are a lot of people on here that have had problems with ricky stator myself included. There are a few discussions on their product. It seems like we hear more bad ones than good.

Could I run the 2 50watt bulbs off the stock stator? It sounds like the moose one is garbage, so I want to stay with the oem one.

Out of that entire thread, how did you come to the conclusion that the Moose stator was garbage? I've never heard of anyone having issues with the Moose stator. Just the Ricky Stator ones and the RM ones from Canada and with those it seems like it is luck of the draw.

But I didn't see any posts that said anything about Moose other then they have had good luck with them. And I would have to say I'm in that group as well.

SP

i found something by just googling about a defective stator from moose, but i guess that happens with everything. i did read about some people melting wires with the HO stators. im more limited to the fact that i want to run everything off the factory switch, so the 75w bulbs are out for sure. do you think a stock stator can push the 2 50w bulbs, or should i just got with the 35w? i want as much light as possible for my vegas trip.