changing oil?

You can get it at any auto store...I try to get mine from Walmart. They always seem to have the best prices for any oils. I want to buy a 5qt motor oil form truck and auto zone wanted like $5 more then walmart.

But sense I run Type F in my trans I just buy the cheap shit because I change it so often

Edited by GrMeyer

Same here. I use it because of the low viscosity. It really made a huge difference shifting. I used to use Motul. I just did a complete rebuild, and my transmission looked like brand new. I change the fluid about every 10-12 hours. Whatever you use, make sure it's made for wet clutches. Motor oil is not made for wet clutches.

Mobile one's regular oil that you can buy at the local wal mart has the additive for wet clutches. It meets every requirement of the factory specs. I have recently started using atf dextron II and have had really good luck. Type f works well also, but like they mention you need to change it more often. But if you want to run something other that atf with a little more run time before changes and easily found at parts houses and walmart go with mobile 1. You pick the weight,